💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I love Gaga’s voice on Heavy Metal Lover!

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

That J

I want your whiskey mouth all over my blonde south. 

Yaaaaaaaaassssssss. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

I was really young when I became a little monster so when btw came out and at first I always skipped Heavy Metal Lover because I thought the first lyrics were inappropriate :oops:  then I finally listened to it all the way through and I WAS SHOOK. Heavy Metal Lover is what I want to hear at the gates of heaven tbh

Helxig

HML has always been one of my personal favs from BTW :giveup:   I love her 'sexy nasty voice'.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

gagzus

It’s alright, still filler and lackluster as hell imo, the only good part being the last few seconds of the bridge with the beat drop.

It’s also impossible for her to sing because the vocals are edited to filth, it also has nothing to do with the album theme and it’s quite clearly a filler track tbh. I don’t mind the phasing effect on her vocals in the prechorus though 

That J
2 hours ago, gagzus said:

It’s alright, still filler and lackluster as hell imo, the only good part being the last few seconds of the bridge with the beat drop.

It’s also impossible for her to sing because the vocals are edited to filth, it also has nothing to do with the album theme and it’s quite clearly a filler track tbh. I don’t mind the phasing effect on her vocals in the prechorus though 

It's not necessarily a power anthem but the heavy metal often can be referred to cars and motorcycles and such so in it's own way, IMO, it matches a piece of the theme just within a different text.  That's how I saw it to be.  

It IS processed to death. Lol

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

gagaohlala

I love it, but I'd love a version with louder satanic vocals (dirty pony I can't wait to HOSE YOU DOWN) and an added scream after the bridge before de last chorus !

Little Monster | Diamond | Cry Baby | Lana Del Rey

It goes HARD. And the song sums up the whole album: Eastern Europe inspired dark techno pop. A highlight in the album and her career. 

She outdid herself with that and I'm sure Gaga will never make a song as perfect as HML ever again.

Archived