💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I love Gaga’s voice on Heavy Metal Lover!

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

Throughout the whole song she has this certain mysterious & seductive raspy voice. 

Like in the verses

And I love for the part when she sings, “I could be your girl girl girl, but would you love me if I ruled the world world world”. The way it fades out and it’s so raspy yet so soothing to the ear. The chorus slays so hard too. 

It’s a total eargasm!

Discuss! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Catnikko

I love her voice, body & soul on Heavy Metal Lover

tumblr_moxisakywX1rges36o1_500.gif

We stan a last minute addition to Born This Way's tracklist

Actual patient

I love it too, SOO much! The auto tune fits so perfectly, and when she performed it live with the screaming, oh! Eargasm! I made some HD audio of the song from the BTWB for my DVD, you can listen here! :heart:

https://picosong.com/wgnh4/

Delulu Rogers
9 minutes ago, Unbeweavable said:

We stan a last minute addition to Born This Way's tracklist

It was last minute? 

Catnikko
3 minutes ago, DCgaga said:

I love it too, SOO much! The auto tune fits so perfectly, and when she performed it live with the screaming, oh! Eargasm! I made some HD audio of the song from the BTWB for my DVD, you can listen here! :heart:

https://picosong.com/wgnh4/

If you mean the vocals in the intro at the BTWBall it was a vocodor, don't let fans of the opposition think it's auto tune, they'll take it and run with it :wtfga:

Actual patient

Catnikko
Just now, ChrisC said:

It was last minute? 

She said it was made in the few weeks before album release if I remember correctly (and it wasn't a dream) :toofunny: 

Actual patient

Just now, Unbeweavable said:

If you mean the vocals in the intro at the BTWBall it was a vocodor, don't let fans of the opposition think it's auto tune, they'll take it and run with it :wtfga:

Well obviously it was a vocoder, I'm talking about the "You've got to earn your leather" part on the 2nd verse :ladyhaha:

Robo Ga

I will NEVER forget the first time I heard Heavy Metal Lover. I had just bought the BTW CD from a local CD shop (RIP) and I went home and put the disc on my mac to burn it to my iTunes. At the time, I remember thinking, I wonder if Gaga has REALLY got it? (as in, will she be a lasting star or was she just a flash in the pan with TF/TFM eras). When I heard Heavy Metal Lover, I thought to myself: I will never doubt this woman again. That record was truly a pivotal moment for me as a fan that decided I would be with Gaga for the long run. The vocals, the instrumental, the lyrics, the edge. That track IS the BTW era, and I am so glad you recognize how f*cking amazing her delivery of those vocals are, because it's pure rock/pop/electronic sexy perfection. 

🤖⚡️

Smother Em Eh
3 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

I will NEVER forget the first time I heard Heavy Metal Lover. I had just bought the BTW CD from a local CD shop (RIP) and I went home and put the disc on my mac to burn it to my iTunes. At the time, I remember thinking, I wonder if Gaga has REALLY got it? (as in, will she be a lasting star or was she just a flash in the pan with TF/TFM eras). When I heard Heavy Metal Lover, I thought to myself: I will never doubt this woman again. That record was truly a pivotal moment for me as a fan that decided I would be with Gaga for the long run. The vocals, the instrumental, the lyrics, the edge. That track IS the BTW era, and I am so glad you recognize how f*cking amazing her delivery of those vocals are, because it's pure rock/pop/electronic sexy perfection. 

Yes the song and the album are a gem in pop/ music culture. 

Yeah I just wish she sang like that throughout the whole album! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

LeJudas

I love it. It's almost ghost-like like a smooth jazz spirit singing through a fancy voice filter making her sound like a sexy heavy metal BDSM ghost lady

Archived