Text Messages Between Gaga & Kesha Released -Discusses Katy Perry & Dr Luke

Stef

Featured Posts

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kimblue
15 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Y’all here still roasting Katy when Gaga looks like a bad person here wanting to “force” a woman to say something about the rape even after reasoning her silence aka “maybe she’s afraid to lose everything”/“she probably didn’t realize it yet”. Katy is not mean for not saying stuff IF it’s true. If anything that makes her look scared just like other victims. 

Gaga responses were sympathetic to what Katy could possibly be going through. It didn’t come off as forcing her to say anything.

5 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Y’all here still roasting Katy when Gaga looks like a bad person here wanting to “force” a woman to say something about the rape even after reasoning her silence aka “maybe she’s afraid to lose everything”/“she probably didn’t realize it yet”. Katy is not mean for not saying stuff IF it’s true. If anything that makes her look scared just like other victims. 

The "mean" comment was unrelated to the situation though. Kesha asked if Gaga had a good relationship with Katy and Gaga said no. That doesn't have anything to do with how Gaga perceives Katy's actions within the case, rather just an outside comment on their relationship -- answering something that Kesha questioned.

edited

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Luna Lovegood
3 minutes ago, truthteller said:

K: I'm really upset with Katy perry

LG: 😞

LG: Did u do something?

LG: Sorry I meant her

K: she could bring the whole thing to a head

LG: did she

K: but she won't

LG: Oh right

LG: Yeah that is tough

K: she was raped by the same man

K: it's sick

LG: She is probably really afraid to lose everything

LG: U are really strong standing up to him, she's not as strong as u yet

LG: Have u talked to her?

K: your right. I need to find sympathy and empathy for her. she's so mean. it's hard.

LG:` Do u want me to see if I can talk to her

LG: I know she's mean

K: are you friendly with her?

LG: NO

LG: OmgNO

LG: She makes me angry about **** by I just try to have empathy for her

K: ugh I mean I know why she's not coming forward. you are right and very insightful.

LG: i mean

LG: She probably hasn't even accepted it yet

K: maybe. it's not my battle

WHAT THE **** GAGA?

luna’s advocate

Regina George
1 minute ago, gag said:

The "mean" comment was unrelated to the situation though. Kesha asked if Gaga had a good relationship with Katy and Gaga said no because she thinks Katy is mean. That doesn't have anything to do with how Gaga perceives Katy's actions within the case, rather just an outside comment on their relationship -- answering something that Kesha questioned.

Kesha was the one who said she’s mean first and Gaga agreed. 

1 minute ago, Kimmo said:

Google it  

All I'm seeing is headlines about the one message where Kesha said to Gaga that Katy was r*ped by Luke, I'm not seeing full conversations anywhere or any other messages :S 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

3 minutes ago, Admin said:

Katy was extremely supportive of Gaga during the ARTPOP era. She was literally saying how amazing "Venus" is in an interview promoting her own album.

We don't know what happens behind the scenes, I think Gaga might have her own reasons.

underneath the pine

3 minutes ago, Admin said:

Katy was extremely supportive of Gaga during the ARTPOP era. She was literally saying how amazing "Venus" is in an interview promoting her own album.

Well sorry to say to you but the Lady that you run this site for seems to think very differently from you

“Lady Gaga: I know she's mean”

So who should we believe? The fans that see the cover of the artis? Or Lady Gaga who knows her personally and thinks she’s mean?

:oprah:

Hottie Detector

Just now, ReginaGeorge said:

Kesha was the one who said she’s mean first and Gaha agreed. 

Yeah I reread it, my bad, I mixed up the orders of the messages. Sorry. Still though, "I need to find sympathy and empathy for her. she's so mean. it's hard" is unrelated to Katy's actions during the case, Kesha made a comment about Katy personally and Gaga agreed.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Teal Ambition

This thread is going to get locked, I can feel it :stalkga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

7 minutes ago, Miracle said:

If you reas all the comments, she shows extreme kindness towards Katy. She just doesn't like her

She actually never once slanders Katy, even behind her back, she is showing empathy and compassion even when she admits she finds it hard to. If anything, this solidfies just how much of a kind heart Gaga has :/ 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

2 minutes ago, Jorget said:

We don't know what happens behind the scenes, I think Gaga might have her own reasons.

1 minute ago, Kimmo said:

Well sorry to say to you but the Lady that you run this site for seems to think very differently from you

“Lady Gaga: I know she's mean”

So who should we believe? The fans that see the cover of the artis? Or Lady Gaga who knows her personally and thinks she’s mean?

:oprah:

I was responding to the user I quoted, not to the texts.

Teal Ambition
Just now, Sugden said:

Are texts even real?

Yes its from the court :selena:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Luna Lovegood

Madonna nation will have a field trip over this 

luna’s advocate

• Admin locked this topic

Archived