Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Mark Ronson Talks Writing Shallow For ASIB

mamo

Featured Posts

gagarox
1 hour ago, Blackwillow said:

She won’t let LG6 flop.... after ASIB trust me

I mean the max she can do is drop an visual album and upload all the music videos on youtube. But if pop radio refuses to play her music we are going nowhere. also we wont have a movie attached to the LG6 era which basically has been working as a promo since Oct 5 lol

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blackpink
16 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

since we found out Heal Me wasn't written for the movie anything is possible

Omg did we? Source? 

blackpink
On 11/20/2018 at 5:42 PM, oyeavi said:

I mean the max she can do is drop an visual album and upload all the music videos on youtube. But if pop radio refuses to play her music we are going nowhere. also we wont have a movie attached to the LG6 era which basically has been working as a promo since Oct 5 lol

This. ASIB soundtrack had a good helping hand with the movie being a huge success and it showing everyday in cinemas being its promo

i lowkey have a feeling LG6 will flop but I’m just here for the music so I don’t care. I’ll support her either way

WildAmerican
1 hour ago, Mirages said:

So she's Gaga's potential competitor? 

imagine thinking Kesha is a competitor for Gaga. They're in different stratospheres.

Mirages
1 hour ago, WildAmerican said:

imagine thinking Kesha is a competitor for Gaga. They're in different stratospheres.

giphy.gif

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Madam Margolyes
5 hours ago, Mirages said:

So she's Gaga's potential competitor? 

Not really, the film which is about ruth bader ginsburg got mixed reviews and it’s still gonna be released on dec 25, too late to build hype, not to mention there’s already a critically acclaimed documentary about RBG this year with a song written by diane warren

she’ll be lucky if nominated imo

BalmungBard
8 hours ago, Blackwillow said:

She won’t let LG6 flop.... after ASIB trust me

Definitely not especially with the current mentality she has “I want to win” 

yes I want her to have this cut throat attitude 

NYC - Gamer - Artist - Writer - FFXIV Balmung

freebit

I watched and enjoyed all of the clips. It's an interesting group this year. It makes me hope Kesha gets nominated for her song because I loved what she said about how writing her own songs gives her power and self sufficiency as a musician because it's the one thing no one can ever take away from her. 

- On a different note, I think Mark must have felt a little out of place there because he praised the group and said he's not a lyricist. I really like him, and he came off well here, but I kind of wished Gaga was there to elaborate more about the actual writing process of that song. I feel like she really hasn't been able to talk much about the soundtrack because interviewers (understandably) mostly ask her about her acting. 

- Also, Legend David Crosby was kind of stanning for our fave. 

- I'm surprised Dolly wasn't here. She said she'd be campaigning for Dumplin (Netflix movie with Jennifer Aniston). Also surprised at the lack of Kendrick and those Mary Poppins Returns guys. 

- I hope Diane discusses WDYDT in the extended video. 

9 hours ago, heygirl said:

jack antonoff, who's music on melodrama i really liked, but who's shaded gaga in the past was sitting there i'm pretty sure :triggered:

oh and songwriter of the year for her contribution to the pop masterpiece of 2018 'Why Did You Do That?' , Diane Warren, sat there too I think

Reveal hidden contents

"Taylor Swift is cool, because she's the closest thing today that hearkens to Michael Jackson -- to great, great pop music. There's a difference between her and Gaga and Katy Perry and Lily Allen and all that. It all feels throwaway, comparatively."

Reveal hidden contents

wonder what he's thinking as mark sits there commending gaga's great artistry :ohwell:

Ugh. He was so stuck up Taylor's ass in a cringe way. :rip: Of course he would slag off some women to build another one up. He's always annoyed me, and I dreaded hearing him talk in those vids because he's been kind of insufferable in the few interviews I've seen of him. He wasn't too bad here, but he still came off as the male version of Lena at times (I think those two truly belonged together).

derpmonster

That actually makes sense that it was for end credits because one interpretation of "crash through the surface" is to die "where they can't hurt us" because now you're free of all worldly pain. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Mirages
8 hours ago, Madam Margolyes said:

Not really, the film which is about ruth bader ginsburg got mixed reviews and it’s still gonna be released on dec 25, too late to build hype, not to mention there’s already a critically acclaimed documentary about RBG this year with a song written by diane warren

she’ll be lucky if nominated imo

So basically Diane is the one that could spoil Gaga's win this year? 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

FfFfFfFF
16 hours ago, heygirl said:

Reveal hidden contents

"Taylor Swift is cool, because she's the closest thing today that hearkens to Michael Jackson -- to great, great pop music. There's a difference between her and Gaga and Katy Perry and Lily Allen and all that. It all feels throwaway, comparatively."

Reveal hidden contents

wonder what he's thinking as mark sits there commending gaga's great artistry :ohwell:

I have to laugh.gif

Archived