💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kim Kardashian photoshops North’s stomach

Kimmo

Featured Posts

LaLuna

North is going to grow up to have an eating disorder/body dysmorphia, mark my words.

A+ parenting, Kim :saladga:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George

Idk why y’all act surprised.. This is not even the first time she is doing this aka she already did the same thing before :cryga: And honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if she got plastic surgery before turning 21 because it is allowed in that family - just look at Kylie.. She doesn’t even look like herself anymore.

Quartz

I feel bad for the kid. I hope she grows up more mature than her parents.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Shipper
58 minutes ago, mr.peter said:

But how do we know that account/blog/magazine or whatever didn’t photoshop her image to look like she phoptopsoped hers? Tabloids do that sh*t all the time. 🤔🤔🤨

3 hours ago, OBEY said:

Where is the original photo from anyway

Thank you for bringing this up.  We are quick to judge but then the source of the photoshopped image and original images doesn't seem to be that reliable.

But then again, ANY tabloid/Celebrity Gossip site would pretty much do anything for the clicks/views. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Battle 4 Ur Life
50 minutes ago, hellothing said:

I feel bad for the kid. I hope she grows up more mature than her parents.

this.

which is not even that hard to happen. it’s probably already gonna come true in a couple of years. for kanye it’s already true tho.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

PoetsTryinWrite

This is so sick. So, so sick. It appears she changed the shape of her daughter's head, too. Sick, sick woman.

Defend Your Humanity.

TimisaMonster

Already grooming the next Kylie Jenner of the family...:awkney:

This is sad that she thinks her daughter is fat and needs to be photoshopped...:bye:

I cant...how is she gonna explain this???

:messga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

PoetsTryinWrite

My mother always told me I was beautiful just the way I was. Don't most mothers think along the same lines? They look at their children and see beauty and wonder. What kind of mother looks at their child and does this?

Defend Your Humanity.

Bloody hooker

I’m not standing up for Kim in anyway, but where does the “original” photo come from? Are we sure this person didn’t edit the photo Kim posted to make it seem like she photoshopped North?

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Archived