Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

WDYDT Choreography

Gam

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

If she performs this in Vegas...:nooo::giveup::nooo:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality
55 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

inb4 this is for enigma and Gaga is not aware that most of the fanbase hates that song :cryga: 

Girl, it's a billion times better than Heal Me, sooooooo

🃏🖤👹

19 minutes ago, GoneGUY said:

I have a very hard time believing it was live...or certain parts of some of the other songs. I think she sang live and they combined multiple versions from each time she sang. I thing for WDYDT it was recorded and lipped honestly. It sounds waaaaay to...produced.:lolga:

the audio was clearly dubbed over. there were parts when the mic wasnt even at her mouth but there were lyrics being sung

1 minute ago, BenG said:

the audio was clearly dubbed over. there were parts when the mic wasnt even at her mouth but there were lyrics being sung

What kind of wizardry :ladyhaha: I need to see it again.

NIGHTCRAWLER
39 minutes ago, Jorget said:

I'm gonna be the one. :huntyga:

Did anyone else see the SNL scene on ASIB and thought: There's no way she is singing live and dancing like that at the same time. It really bothered me.

Richie is an interesting coreographer but our girl needs to breathe, she can't do all of that!

I thought it too lmao, maybe they had the idea to make Ally lip-sync to show she's getting out of her values 

8 minutes ago, BenG said:

She does very few dance moves when singing the verses so she could be singing at least those, but the chorus is obviously lip-synced, her voice is way too clear. They could have made it purposefully, but I don't want to be delusional.

Earthling
1 hour ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

inb4 this is for enigma and Gaga is not aware that most of the fanbase hates that song :cryga: 

Excuse me henny but I'll be bopping away to this with my imaginary ticket to Vegas :vegas:

*she switched baristas. ☕️

13 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Why y'all acting as if we haven't seen this choreo already? :awkney: 

Has it been posted before? :confused:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

3 minutes ago, gam said:

Has it been posted before? :confused:

Richy posted it a while ago on Twitter

And posted the "girls" version a few hours ago

That's a lot of dancers tbh.

Archived