💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

TIME Top 10 Movie Performances of 2018 - Gaga #9

Lighter

Featured Posts

16 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

switched it to the anti-christ for the AHS finale and I've lost the Bey pic so I can't change it back :selena::selena::selena:

R.I.P. 😔🙏🏻

Sanne Godijn
1 minute ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

Ok but why is Bradley not mentioned? His performance was better than Gagas

Thats so rude of them

56 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

And once again Roma got her actress to the #1 spot for those who were doubting about the power of that fil:vegas:

Oscars are not about talent. They are about politics. Emma Stone won over Isabelle Hupert and Gwenyth Paltrow won over Cate Blanchett in 1999.  Everyone knows who's performance was better. 

6 minutes ago, Adarsh Soni said:

Oscars are not about talent. They are about politics. Emma Stone won over Isabelle Hupert and Gwenyth Paltrow won over Cate Blanchett in 1999.  Everyone knows who's performance was better. 

Yes. Read about how I talk about favoritisms around The Academy before you fire your Chile  :vegas:

Hottie Detector

3 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Yes. Read about how I talk about favoritisms around The Academy before you fire your Chile  :vegas:

Read where? I read your post. I cant find it :confused:

RAMROD

Too early to piblish list like this, they ahould've wait til 2nd week of December at least. 

Glad ASIB on Top 10 though, I'll come back to this later after I made my own list.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

if Gaga doesn't win Best Actress I'd only accept the lead actress from Roma winning :vegas: that would be iconic itself. 

Bradley
53 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

Ok but why is Bradley not mentioned? His performance was better than Gagas

I feel like it's because Gaga surprised people more than Bradley did. Bradley might have delivered a more nuanced performance but Gaga was the real star in the movie, she was the focus of that story and the word 'star' refers to her character.

zakariah
2 hours ago, Bio said:

People on this thread clearly didn’t read right. This is not a list for best movies, it’s a list for best movie performances. Rami Malek Is above Gaga, not Bohemian Rhapsody above ASIB. And I’m sorry but Rami deserves it.

100% agree, rami's performance was really top tier :diane:

Spoiler

guy in the hospital: "ay-oh"

rami as freddie mercury: "ay-oh"

me:

Santanacrying.gif~c200

CannaeDrive

Just take that for what it is, the opinion of one guy who happens to write for Time magazine. There's literally thousands of people voting for the Oscars.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Archived