Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi B, Chance the Rapper and T.I. Will Judge Netflix Show

Coop

Featured Posts

Netflix isn’t shying away from marquee names for its first music competition. The streamer has landed Cardi B, Chance the Rapper and T.I. for Rhythm + Flow, a 10-part hip-hop talent search that is set to debut in 2019.

Rhythm + Flow comes to Netflix from executive producers Legend, Jeff Gaspin, Jesse Collins, Nikki Boella, Jeff Pollack, Mike Jackson and Ty Stiklorius. The series intends to find and foster undiscovered hip-hop talent in multiple cities. Cardi B, Chance the Rapper and T.I. will serve as the three main judges, though additional artists and industry personalities will be announced in the run-up to the premiere.

Rhythm + Flow is being produced by Jesse Collins Entertainment, Get Lifted Film Co. and Gaspin Media. The three main judges also will receive exec producer credits.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/rhythm-flow-cardi-b-chance-rapper-judge-netflix-hip-hop-competition-1160768

Okuuurr Katy Perry and Meghan Trainor where found  shaking behind the studio of FOX!!!! 

LlV.gif 

Hottie Detector

• CyanLights changed the title to Cardi B, Chance the Rapper and T.I. Will Judge Netflix Show
LateToCult

How would a Netflix music competition work? If the winner’s career is actually launched then wouldn’t people know who wins before they even watch? Or would Netflix or whatever record label they work with wait months after the show is available for streaming to let the winner release new material or market themselves as the first winner of this show? Or are they just using money as the prize/incentive for people to audition and compete instead of a record deal?

4 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

How would a Netflix music competition work? If the winner’s career is actually launched then wouldn’t people know who wins before they even watch? Or would Netflix or whatever record label they work with wait months after the show is available for streaming to let the winner release new material or market themselves as the first winner of this show? Or are they just using money as the prize/incentive for people to audition and compete instead of a record deal?

It's gonna be live in the US probably

Netflix adds weekly episodes for some tv shows like The Good Place (WATCH IT IT'S GOOD) so it's might be the case here..

Or they may give a fixed amount of time for the votes and then they'll record the next episode with the results

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

ALGAYDO
13 minutes ago, Chris Pratt said:

What gives Cardi the right to judge anyones talent 

If Britney Spears and Katy Perry are allowed as judges in singing competitions, Cardi should be allowed to be a judge in this lol 

LateToCult
14 minutes ago, River said:

It's gonna be live in the US probably

Netflix adds weekly episodes for some tv shows like The Good Place (WATCH IT IT'S GOOD) so it's might be the case here..

Or they may give a fixed amount of time for the votes and then they'll record the next episode with the results

I think they’ll probably do a weekly episode like you mentioned (I didn’t know they did that  :cryga:). As for them have the audience vote (I’m assuming that’s what you meant when you mentioned votes?) I’m not sure Netflix will do that because they’re very serious about not sharing the number of streams the shows on their platform recieve and something like that could be seen as too similar to tracking viewership. But then again I guess they wouldn’t have to share the number of votes with the public, though it would be nice.

Hmm, I’m interested in this show now.  :messga:

14 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

I think they’ll probably do a weekly episode like you mentioned (I didn’t know they did that  :cryga:). As for them have the audience vote (I’m assuming that’s what you meant when you mentioned votes?) I’m not sure Netflix will do that because they’re very serious about not sharing the number of streams the shows on their platform recieve and something like that could be seen as too similar to tracking viewership. But then again I guess they wouldn’t have to share the number of votes with the public, though it would be nice.

Hmm, I’m interested in this show now.  :messga:

They could easily let the audience vote like 5 times to cover it or they can do the audience + jury formula :laughga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

LeJudas

Getting people that aren't the most talented would probably lead to even more barely past basic people getting famous without trying :awkney:

T.I & Chance are pretty good tho and I guess they care about ratings anyway so :nails:

They should’ve hired Azealia Banks, she could’ve been the Natalia Kills of the show, but even worse.

ALGAYDO
11 hours ago, Vegas said:

They should’ve hired Azealia Banks, she could’ve been the Natalia Kills of the show, but even worse.

The last thing we need is for that woman to have a voice outside of Stan Twitter lol 

Archived