💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga and Bradley will sing Shallow at Oscars if nominated

Kimmo

Featured Posts

I still think a medley is very possible

La la land had two songs nominated and both were performed in a medley at the oscars. If Shallow and INLA get a nomination, they can sing both, i really hope that happens

Shallow is the signature song of the movie and its great but INLA has much more to offer musically and vocally, not to mention Gaga would shine much more while singing it

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, MEM said:

I'm really gonna dieeeee

Also, where did they get Bradley's quote from? “We talked about that actually, because I’m such a maniac,” Cooper says. “I started texting her the whole pitch of how we should do it. So we’ll see. There might be a cool, unorthodox way we could perform it.”

The entire press tour he kept saying he wouldn't sing, so this is obviously new. Was he at her Malibu house when she did this photoshoot too...? DON'T LIE TO US VARIETY

was he at her house... and she was wearing his shirt?

????????!!!!!!!!!!

RichAssPiss

I have had the feeling for awhile that if they perform it, they will not do it as Bradley and Gaga but as Jack and Ally, recreating the whole scene from the film in costume. It would be impactful and consistent with how the music has been kept integrally related to those characters so far with not even Gaga performing her ASIB songs as herself.

LeJudas

Bradley is only going to sing because Gaga's there. He probably feels comfortable around her and won't ever sing around anyone else not even if 100 people are begging him. All it takes is one Gaga to give him the confidence that he loves. :party:

LeJudas
7 hours ago, Gagally said:

I want a duet medley: MTME / IDKWLI / INLA/ and SHALLOW. Hear this Academy?!?!?! Want numbers? Put GaBra on for 15 minutes+!!!

ID DIE FOR A LIVE PERFORMANCE OF IDKWLI

IMAGINE THE LIVE SYMPHONY AND ORCHESTRA AND BAND AND CONCERTO AND EVERYTHING IT WOULD BE BEAUTIFUL 

16 hours ago, MEM said:

I'm really gonna dieeeee

Also, where did they get Bradley's quote from? “We talked about that actually, because I’m such a maniac,” Cooper says. “I started texting her the whole pitch of how we should do it. So we’ll see. There might be a cool, unorthodox way we could perform it.”

The entire press tour he kept saying he wouldn't sing, so this is obviously new. Was he at her Malibu house when she did this photoshoot too...? DON'T LIE TO US VARIETY

Maybe he was referring to not singing generally, like be a singer and sing in tv shows, etc. But once they are nominated, maybe he needs that performance of the song to be as perfect as possible.

8 hours ago, RichAssPiss said:

I have had the feeling for awhile that if they perform it, they will not do it as Bradley and Gaga but as Jack and Ally, recreating the whole scene from the film in costume. It would be impactful and consistent with how the music has been kept integrally related to those characters so far with not even Gaga performing her ASIB songs as herself.

oooh, yes this is something very different and interesting. this looks like performing a scene from a play during a Tony awards. has potential!

Helxig

I was really hoping they would perform together! I hope they come in character as Jack and Ally!! :excited2:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived