💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga and Bradley will sing Shallow at Oscars if nominated

Kimmo

Featured Posts

“And if “Shallow” is nominated for an Oscar for best song, Gaga says she’ll perform it at the ceremony. “One hundred percent,” she says. In fact, Cooper reveals that he has plans to sing the duet live with Gaga. “We talked about that actually, because I’m such a maniac,” Cooper says. “I started texting her the whole pitch of how we should do it. So we’ll see. There might be a cool, unorthodox way we could perform it.”

Yaaaasssssssss!!!! 

Another Snatch Will Be Born!!!! 

1cwk.gif

Hottie Detector

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Scathach

Before anyone says "What about I'll Never Love Again ?" it won't be performed, because only nominated songs or special tributes are performed at the oscars.

Ryusei

There can be 100 GGDsters that say Bradley wont perform Shallow live but all it takes is one confirmation to leave them all shook :vegas: 

Musery

Vitleysingur

Performing as Ally and Jack confirmed:giveup:

Inb4 Bradley sings Digging My Grave in his covin first and then jumps out of it to join Gaga in Shallow performance

A concept! :awesome:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

Bradley

Gaga also said she has been offered many film roles, though she hasn't been reading many scripts. Give me that new movie that I love. :pray:

I'm really gonna dieeeee

Also, where did they get Bradley's quote from? “We talked about that actually, because I’m such a maniac,” Cooper says. “I started texting her the whole pitch of how we should do it. So we’ll see. There might be a cool, unorthodox way we could perform it.”

The entire press tour he kept saying he wouldn't sing, so this is obviously new. Was he at her Malibu house when she did this photoshoot too...? DON'T LIE TO US VARIETY

Reality

Didn't he make it a point that he wouldn't sing the song live?? 

In any case, I'm 100% sure that Shallow will at least be nominated for Best Song so I'm really interested to see how they're going to perform this!

My initial thought about how they could perform the song was if they sort of recreated the scene from the movie, but I don't think that'd be very "unorthodox", as Bradley describes it. 

🖤👹

Opulence

I think a medley would be so good,

Maybe it’s time 

Shallow

Look what I found

ill never love again 

highlikegaga
2 minutes ago, Opulence said:

I think a medley would be so good,

Maybe it’s time 

Shallow