Scooter Braun allegedly called out Kris Wu bots

LateToCult

Featured Posts

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LateToCult
2 minutes ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

I wouldn't say his reputation took a big hit in the US. Most people don't even know who he is

Not necessarily from the GP but people within the US music industry. Scooter Braun spoke up because he’s blocking Ariana but I’m sure plenty of other people like managers and artists are looking at this thinking, “who tf is Kris Wu and why is he selling 14,000,000 on iTunes in so little time?” Once they figure out he’s not actually moving that many units in the US and that it’s all thanks to bots do you think they’ll ever want to work with him? I think any chance he had a breaking out here is dead now.

Mirages
18 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

14,000,000 sales in 24 hours though? On the dying ikoons?

That number can't be right :toofunny: where did you come up with that? 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Economy

I wondered this and why Kriss Wu who I never heard of had the top 7 spots on iTunes

Also his ranking is not that high in Canada and our iTunes usually have some similarities which also made it odd

LateToCult
6 minutes ago, Mirages said:

That number can't be right :toofunny: where did you come up with that? 

That’s the number that was being displayed on digital sales data but it got changed to just 19k for his best selling song after everyone said it was fishy. I also just saw his streaming numbers and they’re umm...yeah not even the 19k sales number looks realistic. :air:

DeleteMyAccount

Why can't we get an Asian-American to blow up the charts instead? And without bots.. :grr:

InTraumatica
5 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

I'm glad Ar**na is being blocked

Are you happy because someone (in this case a young woman who has been struggling a lot since last year) is blocked on iTunes? You are such a role model!

Mirages
2 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

That’s the number that was being displayed on digital sales data but it got changed to 19k units after everyone said it was fishy. I also just saw his streaming numbers and they’re umm...yeah not even the 19k sales number looks realistic. :air:

Mess:toofunny: 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

theahsfan
8 minutes ago, DziJuLaj said:

Are you happy because someone (in this case a young woman who has been struggling a lot since last year) is blocked on iTunes? You are such a role model!

:ohwell:

Supersonic
34 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

u cant fake your location on itunes. u gotta have a US account with a US credit card

Those both things that are easily obtainable :poot:

Supersonic
24 minutes ago, Economy said:

I wondered this and why Kriss Wu who I never heard of had the top 7 spots on iTunes

Also his ranking is not that high in Canada and our iTunes usually have some similarities which also made it odd

Shook. I thought Canada has such low inhabitants that everybody knows everybody :udidnt:

Vitleysingur

Why is everyone calling this a fraud? There are fans spending $$$ buying their fav's music. 

:triggered:

Even though it's kinda tricky because they bought songs respectively and then 'complete my album'. In consequence, these songs would chart higher despite not counting for sales.

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

Economy
12 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Shook. I thought Canada has such low inhabitants that everybody knows everybody :udidnt:

Lol it's not that low. I used to live in Portugal now that's small. Has 1/4 the population of Canada although it's much more sense of course

On a real note tho when we went to the US some guy asked my parents if we knew a guy named John. He had some body named Jon than lived in Canada, he didn't even give us a last name

Mean while we were living in Toronto a metropolis of 6 Million... :neyde:

5 minutes ago, Vitleysingur said:

Why is everyone calling this a fraud? There are fans spending $$$ buying their fav's music. 

:triggered:

Even though it's kinda tricky because they bought songs respectively and then 'complete my album'. In consequence, these songs would chart higher despite not counting for sales.

Complete My Album is a mess but it has nothing to do with this? It’s about VPNs

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Archived