Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Clean Bandit - Baby (feat. Marina & Luis Fonsi)

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

THIS IS BLOODY AMAZING :giveup: Ugh they can just do no wrong and this is gonna be my winter jam :party: Can’t wait for their album later this month :excited:

Bad Kids

OMG BOP! I hope it'll overpower Closer and Despacito

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

Not Marina from all the people releasing a basic reggaton song designed to pander to the latino audiences 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Glittertinks

The song is definitely good and super catchy, I will enjoy it a lot until Marina drops her own new material :music:

Diamonster
1 hour ago, Red said:

Not Marina from all the people releasing a basic reggaton song designed to pander to the latino audiences 

As a latina, I ****ing love it, and hope it helps her come again because we sTRUGGLE and I wanna see this lady again :oops:

2 minutes ago, Diamonster said:

As a latina, I ****ing love it, and hope it helps her come again because we sTRUGGLE and I wanna see this lady again :oops:

I don’t know where you live but if you live in Brazil of Argentina or Chile REJOICE, Lollapalooza is coming for your wallet

I have just realized she got rid of the diamonds even in social media

Diamonster
Just now, Red said:

I don’t know where you live but if you live in Brazil of Argentina or Chile REJOICE, Lollapalooza is coming for your wallet

That’s where I saw her last time, best concert ever so I damn well hope so :messga: it’s either that or going to Canada to see her so there’s not much to do about it, I either pay a lot or pay a lot :vegas:

2 minutes ago, Diamonster said:

That’s where I saw her last time, best concert ever so I damn well hope so :messga: it’s either that or going to Canada to see her so there’s not much to do about it, I either pay a lot or pay a lot :vegas:

I aspire to reach this wealth

Archived