Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
charts

Charts Discussion - 'A Star Is Born'

Gypsy Life

Featured Posts

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want WDYDT as a single !! The movie footage is really good and the song could really go top 10 on POP !! It has potential :legend:

Thow a remix with Dua Lipa / Clear Bandit and you have a top 10 WW ! :nooo:

loathereality
8 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

Can't believe a little monster stans robot lifeless vocals... it ashames me a little if you ask me

love you fellow globalvisioner

Gypsy Life
Just now, BawBaw said:

I want WDYDT as a single !! The movie footage is really good and the song could really go top 10 on POP !! It has potential :legend:

tenor.gif

Doncho
5 minutes ago, BawBaw said:

Cant tell if you are serious or joking. I hope its the latter

WDYDT is a bop and its unpolished like Shallow so who knows. Maybe not a single cause we have too many other choices, but if you dont bop to it, sorry, I cant relate. :huntyga:

6 minutes ago, Doncho said:

Cant tell if you are serious or joking. I hope its the latter

Yes yes...y'all would like her lable to realease songs in the same vein as Shallow like INLA / ARUTW that POP Radio won't touch and they already chart and public is aware of them and now that the Videos are released for both you can see that they are doing good but the radio won't touch them to push them into top 10 thanks to radio like LOTB gone .

But with WDYDT they could discount the song after it reached like 60 mil AI release the MV and put it onto TTH on Spotify + Gaga tweet about it and it will go top 20 for sure !! :lolly:

For top 10 a trendy artist should remix it and film a MV ! :poot:

noisullitcefrep

Official Swiss Charts

#11 Always Remember Us This Way (=)

Its chart run: #11-#11-#8 -#11-#11 doesn't even matter on which side you start reading:selena: we love a stable queen

Just now, noisullitcefrep said:

Official Swiss Charts

#11 Always Remember Us This Way (=)

Its chart run: #11-#11-#8 -#11-#11 doesn't even matter on which side you start reading:selena:

a Palindrome Is Born :pray:

40 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

Can't believe a little monster stans robot lifeless vocals... it ashames me a little if you ask me

Anyway I love his cover.

Another cover for Shallow by Vazquez Sounds :giveup: They have 2M sub :legend:

I must admit that Kurt was found dead in a ditch after this amazing cover wow :heart:

South Blonde
1 minute ago, BawBaw said:

Yes yes...y'all would like her lable to realease song in the same vein as Shallow like INLA / ARUTW that POP Radio won't touch and they already chart and public is aware of them and now that the Videos are released for both you can see that they are doing good but the radio won't touch them to push them into top 10 thanks to radio like LOTB gone .

But with WDYDT they could discount the song after it reached like 60 mil AI release the MV and put it onto TTH on Spotify + Gaga tweet about it and it will go top 20 for sure !! :lolly:

giphy.gif

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

iAstroLeo

I won't let WDYDT become a single before ARUTW.. I will personally go to interscope and organize a protest outside their headquarters

ShowySlushyChafer-size_restricted.gif

2 minutes ago, BawBaw said:

Yes yes...y'all would like her lable to realease songs in the same vein as Shallow like INLA / ARUTW that POP Radio won't touch and they already chart and public is aware of them and now that the Videos are released for both you can see that they are doing good but the radio won't touch them to push them into top 10 thanks to radio like LOTB gone .

Ya how about featuring Drake and Ariana so we can break the streaming record and get that no. 1

• Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unpinned this topic

Archived