question

Favorite ARTPOP track?

Woohoo

Featured Posts

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gypsy is everything to me, personally. 

It combines all the main elements I love when it comes to her music: lyrics that are deeply personal to her but are also universal, piano serving as the main instrument, a stripped down, melodically-pleasing first verse & bridge, an empowering pre-chorus, an uplifting, dance bop chorus/hook, and an ending stanza in which she acknowledges Little Monsters all around the world. It shows off her musical abilities in every sense (piano, vocal, songwriting) and tonally it encapsulates joy, sadness, fear, courage, pain, hope...not many songs can make you feel all of these things at once.

A true masterpiece. :vegas:

HelloBarbara

1. Gypsy

2. GUY

3. Aura

4. Mary Jane Holland

5. Venus

6. ARTPOP

7. Sexxx Dreams

8. Applause

9. Dope

10. Do What U Want

11. Swine

12. MANiCURE

13. Donatella

14. Fashion!

15. Jewels N Drugs

Hiiieee

GagaUnderYou

I will never forget this album. Music is so powerful with the ability to bring back memories. 

01. Venus

02. ARTPOP

03. Sexxx Dreams

04. Do What U Want

05. Applause 

13 hours ago, shoful said:

THERE ARE JUST TOO MANY GOOD ONES! This is seriously her Magnum Opus (fight me!)

I would probably say the song ARTPOP though. It has such a trance to it I feel empowered and hypnotized 

Couldn’t have said any of it better. Took the words outta my mouth!

AlejandroooO

Aura - Good but was much better as Burqa.

Venus - Good also special since Gaga produced it.

G.U.Y - Could be my fave , me and my non Gaga stans friends was obsessed with it all summer 2014

Sexxx Dreams - Okay but aged like milk.

Jewels N Drugs - Crap.

MANiCURE - Aged like milk.

Do What U Want - Okayish song.

ARTPOP - Swinefest version >>>

Swine - Okay but so long.

Donatella - Meaningless but a Bob.

Fashion! - .........

Mary Jane Holland - was good as reminded me of the masterpiece BTW but aged. 

Dope - Masterpiece 

Gypsy - Aged.

Applause - Bob.

ARTPOP2

Um... all of them. ARTPOP introduced me to Gaga when I got tired of listening to the radio and top 50. First I heard applause, and I was literally shaking. So I went and saw the swinefest and from that moment, everytime I put a wig on it just vanished. Then I listened to the album, and now I am permanently bald. This album meant so much to me, it made me feel so good in one of the darkest times of my life. It was so different from everything hoing on in the music industry that I found refreshing and started stanning Gaga. And I totally get your relationship with MJH cuz same :koons:

ARTPOP2
Just now, ARTPOP2 said:

Um... all of them. ARTPOP introduced me to Gaga when I got tired of listening to the radio and top 50. First I heard applause, and I was literally shaking. So I went and saw the swinefest and from that moment, everytime I put a wig on it just vanished. Then I listened to the album, and now I am permanently bald. This album meant so much to me, it made me feel so good in one of the darkest times of my life. It was so different from everything hoing on in the music industry that I found refreshing and started stanning Gaga. And I totally get your relationship with MJH cuz same :koons:

I could write an essay on ARTPOP, idk why my reply is that long sorry :selena:

14 hours ago, DXXEMON said:

I Love every song on the album and every time I’m listening to ARTPOP another song gets its time to shine.

also depends on the mood that I have in that moment

but my all time favourites are: Venus, Sex Dreams, ARTPOP & Mary Jane Holland

Also my favourite era and album.

Every time I see or hear anything ARTPOP related, I get emotional and all the memories of that era come back and I just had that moment yesterday, when I saw a video of Gaga performing Gypsy for the first time. :kara:

Can’t help the way I’m feeling ... i guess:lolga:

Leonardo

Archived