Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Bangerz Miley Is Back!

Guest Blue Madonna

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really, really, really, really, REALLY don't care. Really. Her 2013 VMA performance remains, to this day, one of the most humiliating/cringeworthy/unfathomably terrible things I have ever witnessed. I don't think I'm ever letting her off the hook for that one. If this upcoming album cycle is gonna have her sticking out her tongue again and twerking her no-ass ass, you can more than certainly count me out. 

I'm here for anything from her tbh, I like that she doesn't care about what is ''authentic'' according to random people on pop forums and constantly switches aesthetics because that's what humans do.

She wanted to shock in 2013 and it worked. Vulgarity is a made up concept and is all about sticking to this old ''man + woman = marriage and kids'' rule. We're animals. We do wild stuff. Sex is part of us. As long as we don't hurt anyone (and as a vegan + activist for so much stuff, she qualifies quite well in that category).

TL;DR : She's one of the purest souls in the industry but people overlook her for dumb **** like cultural appropriation claims, a moving aesthetic and ''vulgarity''... Keep shocking theses hoes while spreading kindness, girl :golfclap:

13 hours ago, Cody James said:

She literally admitted to resenting working in pop and rap. Said that the songs she did were sexist amongst other things that don’t represent her. Yes, I am stoked and living for her revival, but bummed as I know it could be exactly what she stated she was against prior to releasing Younger. 

14 hours ago, Serial Chiller said:

Sorry but I’m gonna call hypocrite. She just backtracked on her own music and said she wanted to distance herself from hiphop culture and now she’s crawling back? What a joke. I know Gaga may have been inconsistent in some of her claims but at least she never outright denounced her art. :bye:

You guys are both wrong... after Bangerz she started disliking the majority of hip hop music because of its misogynistic undertones. She didn't like the materialism of hip hop either. She felt the majority of the genre was talking about f*cking hot girls on their expensive cars and it was something she wasn't interested in ( I mean she isn't wrong... Isn't that why we don't like Drake?). She also felt that a lot of the rap producers she was working with were extremely different from her politically and that was a deal breaker. I assume that's her way of alluding to gay rights, since right after Bangerz she was dating that Victoria's Secret model. However, if you knew your facts before you posted, you'd know that in the same interview she praised Kendrick Lamar's Humble. She said that was hip hop music she loved and would like a lot more stuff like it out there. She has also been loving Nicki's new music and was posting videos of her dancing to it pre-Instagram blackout. We also don't know what the music sounds like... it could be pop with a Bangerz feel... so let's relax.

She's black again! :triggered:

Honestly, I was so here for Bangerz Miley, like it was the only time I actually listened, paid attention and loved her as an artist. I just loved the whole crazy, FU, this is real this is me:stalkga: vibe. 

But then she switched to YoungerNowITookABath Miley, did that interview and that totally turned me off. And now I see her fake as hell :madge:

I'll just wait and see I guess on what she says and brings this time around. I'm not gonna say I'm here for "IT", but I'm here for "it" :nails:

Cody James
15 hours ago, sammomokk said:

You guys are both wrong... after Bangerz she started disliking the majority of hip hop music because of its misogynistic undertones. She didn't like the materialism of hip hop either. She felt the majority of the genre was talking about f*cking hot girls on their expensive cars and it was something she wasn't interested in ( I mean she isn't wrong... Isn't that why we don't like Drake?). She also felt that a lot of the rap producers she was working with were extremely different from her politically and that was a deal breaker. I assume that's her way of alluding to gay rights, since right after Bangerz she was dating that Victoria's Secret model. However, if you knew your facts before you posted, you'd know that in the same interview she praised Kendrick Lamar's Humble. She said that was hip hop music she loved and would like a lot more stuff like it out there. She has also been loving Nicki's new music and was posting videos of her dancing to it pre-Instagram blackout. We also don't know what the music sounds like... it could be pop with a Bangerz feel... so let's relax.

Not to argue, but she literally said she hates pop music and doesn’t like most of her own songs...

https://www.instyle.com/news/miley-cyrus-doesnt-like-own-pop-music

Smother Em Eh
23 hours ago, GhettoFabulous said:

Only because of sex dreams and Venus yes. Otherwise bangerz was honestly pop perfection :vegas:

G.U.Y, DWUW, Fashion!, & Applause are pop perfection too tho. Also songs like Aura and ARTPOP also slay too. :huntyga:

Bangerz is a good album tho. I own both records. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Archived