Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Oscars 2019: Official ASIB submissions (14 Categories!)

SwissMonster

Featured Posts

37 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

Already checking my (none existing) contacts to the academy :lolly:

Maybe giving a random man with the name Oscar a BJ will help too. :lolly:

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SwissMonster
5 minutes ago, PersianHunty said:

I don't get it. Was La la land an instrument soundtrack? 

Wait sorry, I mixed something up. It’s not nominated cause it has „La vie en rose“ and „Over the Rainbow“ on it :air: That’s the only reason, cause it’s not only original Songs

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

The BPD Monster
1 minute ago, SwissMonster said:

Wait sorry, I mixed something up. It’s not nominated cause it has „La vie en rose“ and „Over the Rainbow“ on it :air: That’s the only reason, cause it’s not only original Songs

But why 😭😭😭😭 Gaga could snatch 2 oscars (but they ****ed it up) 

SwissMonster
Just now, PersianHunty said:

But why 😭😭😭😭 Gaga could snatch 2 oscars (but they ****ed it up) 

Yep, I kinda am pissed now :vegas:

SwissMonster
Just now, Killa said:

The way this movie is hyped it'll have at least 10 nominations. I wonder if Gaga rehearses her win everyday

I hope 14 and 12 wins though :vegas: coming for that oscar record :vegas:

FACT EXTENSION: the record for most wins is 11. As well as Titanic, Lord Of The Rings: Return Of The King, and Ben Hur have all won 11 Oscars. All tied.

LOTR holds the record for highest Oscar sweep as it won all of the awards it was nominated for. One of my favourite films, slay! 

I think ASIB has a chance of being nominated for at least: 9-10 Oscars. The first 7 listed are on lock, in my opinion. Some of the others are iffy, like Hair & Makeup or Production Design.

1 hour ago, retroglamx said:

OMG OMG OMG we're finally snatching the Oscar, watch Gaga become the first openly gay woman to win and accept an Oscar. I can't wait.

(also if you don't understand the joke, please refrain from replying)

😂😂😂HAHA!! unfortunately she’s more an ally now, which is a shame. Still hoping she has an open lesbian relationship one day, who knows, our queen is an adventurous soul, even in her music! 

Bradley

The film could get 15 nominations becoming the most nominated film in history if Original Song gets two nominations.

But Makeup and Costume are not really locks so we might not have a nomination in those categories.

Bradley
19 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

Wait there is no category called Best soundtrack.

DoremonLove

Im keeping fingers toes hands legs everything crossed atleast 6 noms n 2 wins where gaga atleast gets one plz:lmao:OscarGa:pray:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Archived