opinion

ARUTW is the best song on ASIB

gagarox

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thatfoxyfeeling

ARUTW needs to be a single, it will be a hit and it’s perfect for her to perform when she headlines Glastonbury. (It’s inevitable, bookmark me). :staymad:

ITA needs to be a single too, give it a proper music video and it will be huge. 

Teal Ambition

Yes we been knew

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

gagarox
1 minute ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

ARUTW needs to be a single, it will be a hit and perfect for her to perform when she headlines Glastonbury. :staymad:

ITA needs to be a single too, give it a proper music video and it will be huge. 

is it confirmed she will headline it? i hope she does rock in rio again... her brazilian fans really deserve it

thatfoxyfeeling
2 minutes ago, oyeavi said:

is it confirmed she will headline it? i hope she does rock in rio again... her brazilian fans really deserve it

No but since we’re being chartsters I thought I’d predict the future. It’s inevitable at this point she will headline Glastonbury and return to Brazil for RIR. This is her new peak, she said she wanted to explode in her 30’s and it’s happening. :vegas:

Trxstan

Is that alright has a more interesting melody to me, but the opening line of ARUTW always gives me the chills

woop hey there keep scrolling

Glamourpuss

I love them all but this one is my favourite. I have to play it less to make sure I don't play it to death, I love it that much. 

Archived