💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

ASIB: Am i the only one who believes that?

Thonin Dyn

Featured Posts

Thonin Dyn

Minor Spoilers ahead

In Asib’s last scene when she sing INLA, i believe her dress is blue because jackson and Ally met in the drag bar named « Le Bleu » (=The blue) 

Who else shares my theory ?

Serve it, Ancient City style!

Her hair is also dyed back to its normal colour during the final INLA scene, the colour it was when she met Jackson, and not that god awful orange. Possibly a nod to how things were when they first met.

Shipper

If you look closely on her blue dress, you can also see the lyrics for her first single in LG6!

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

FullPsychotic
3 minutes ago, Ami said:

Her hair is also dyed back to its normal colour during the final INLA scene, the colour it was when she met Jackson, and not that god awful orange. Possibly a nod to how things were when they first met.

SPOILER

Or maybe a hint she could have left her manager to be the artist Jackson wanted her to be when they talked in the huge poster scene in the rooftop

Javier Gallo

SPOILER

I do believe this too, Jack told her he wrote INLA hoping she would find it when she came back to who she was.

So she dyed her her back to her natural colour, she wears no makeup and she wears a dress of a similar colour to Jack's eyes.

Quentin
1 hour ago, FullPsychotic said:

SPOILER

to be the artist Jackson wanted her to be when they talked in the huge poster scene in the rooftop

This is absurd. What can an artist do only with her nose? :what:

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

VoldeLorde2
1 hour ago, Thonin Dyn said:

Minor Spoilers ahead

In Asib’s last scene when she sing INLA, i believe her dress is blue because jackson and Ally met in the drag bar named « Le Bleu » (=The blue) 

Who else shares my theory ?

Was that necessary for my emotions? Cryingintheclub.mp3:messga:

FullPsychotic
7 hours ago, QuantiQuentin said:

This is absurd. What can an artist do only with her nose? :what:

Ok didn't mean that very part of the conversation ahah, but I'm assuming you all remember his words about being a true artist etc

Thonin Dyn
12 hours ago, FullPsychotic said:

How many times have you seen the movie to remember the name of the bar??? :applause:

just once :oops: i also believe that when jack step into the bar we can see andy cohen making a cameo on the side, but im not sure if it’s him

Serve it, Ancient City style!

Interesting theory.

KINDA SPOILERS

Speaking of "Am I the only one who...", I am surprised I didn't read anywhere somebody pointing out in the last scene her hair are back to her natural color... Is it a subtle way to imply she send her manager go f*ck himself and started a new career as a non mainstream pop artist, as Jack would have loved ?

Besides, am i the only one who finds her Manager hot? :hor:

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

MonsterOfficial

to me, I think it's a nod to Judy's dress in her version of ASIB

judy-garland-a-star-is-born.jpg?w=640

exorcise my mind

47 minutes ago, DrewPa said:

no I'm sure millions of other gays have basic taste too

MonsterOfSpain
48 minutes ago, DrewPa said:

Interesting theory.

KINDA SPOILERS

Speaking of "Am I the only one who...", I am surprised I didn't read anywhere somebody pointing out in the last scene her hair are back to her natural color... Is it a subtle way to imply she send her manager go f*ck himself and started a new career as a non mainstream pop artist, as Jack would have loved ?

Spoiler

Yeah that was pretty obvious, but something that drew my attention yesterday at the second screening is that when Ally visits Jackson at rehab and she shows him the note with INLA lyrics, he says he expected her to find it "when she was back to her normal self". So at the end of the movie she's back to her normal self, hence the hair color change, and she can finally sing that song and become the true star she always wanted to be.

Also makes me think of INLA as Jack's suicide note to her that she would find after he was dead. So this, along with the conversation Jackson has with the rehab guy where he discusses that episode he had as a teen makes me think he had long been thinking about killing himself, and Rez's words were just the cherry on top of that.

If you guys haven't, I really recommend you watching it a second time, because you really see the film with different eyes and start realizing lots of stuff that had slip past unnoticed.

Archived