💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

LIVE NOW: Britney’s New Vegas Residency Will Be Announced Tonight

Regina George

Featured Posts

gagaisitalian

...Did she literally just rise from the stage and walk straight to a car and that was the end?

Dude...I love her..but Britney is a joke.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FfFfFfFF

I feel bad for her. :cryga: She seems to be so innocent and not in charge of herself. And did her team rush her when she tried to sign something at 24:01 or what happened? Well at least she was trying to be nice with her fans.

SwissMonster

I just realized, by seeing Britney’s dates: That’s why we didn’t get shows during holiday time for Gaga. Let’s cancel that Britney show! :grr: She literally has her shows when I have free time from university, I- :madge:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

22 hours ago, nicolasrumet said:

Thank goodness for Gaga

Britney reminds me of what I used to hate about pop music: shallow music, all about sex appeal etc..

Gaga came in 2008 and was like f*ck this **** I'm going to try to look ugly and wierd, and never tried to be sexy and beautiful! And she forever changed pop culture. Now a Pop Star doesn't have to be blond and sexy to sell... All she needs is her voice, like Alessia Cara and newer pop stars etc...

Yup, for sure.

oie_331637zqaaa5pb-750x400.jpg

Definitely.

L2Wj.gif

But really though, if you’re going to compare and criticize like that, it might make your arguement sound slightly bias. Let’s be honest and objective, both of those things are typical traits of pop stars.

FATCAT
On 10/18/2018 at 7:39 PM, OMonster said:

Nor has Britney's... the show isn't starting until February. 

Gaga's announcement was a tweet... Britney's is live-streamed to Ellen's channel with much hype and excitement. 

Seems strange to me. 

Britney is kind of out of the spotlight, so she needs to make a bigger splash to get to the same place. Gaga has on-going things, and the Vegas performances aren't really a residency. 

Purr more, hiss less.

Chickens in Malibu
34 minutes ago, MadonnasSis said:

Yup, for sure.

oie_331637zqaaa5pb-750x400.jpg

Definitely.

L2Wj.gif

But really though, if you’re going to compare and criticize like that, it might make your arguement sound slightly bias. Let’s be honest and objective, both of those things are typical traits of pop stars.

I never said a woman cannot be sexy and sexual when she wants to. There's a big difference. Even Taylor Swift has few songs about sex (Ready For It etc...)

The main difference is that artists like Gaga and Taylor Swift, have a lot to offer than just selling sex appeal, especially Gaga, most of the time you see her NOT trying to be sexy (as recent as her Elle outfit), so you can't argue she's on the same level as Britney. Definitely not.

1 hour ago, nicolasrumet said:

I never said a woman cannot be sexy and sexual when she wants to. There's a big difference. Even Taylor Swift has few songs about sex (Ready For It etc...)

The main difference is that artists like Gaga and Taylor Swift, have a lot to offer than just selling sex appeal, especially Gaga, most of the time you see her NOT trying to be sexy (as recent as her Elle outfit), so you can't argue she's on the same level as Britney. Definitely not.

Wait a minute, you mentioned Elle.

This isn’t sexy? Slightly provocative?

Edit: I’m not arguing that those two artists you mentioned have more to offer. I just think you aren’t being objective. Sue me. Cancelledt. 

Archived