Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

LIVE NOW: Britney’s New Vegas Residency Will Be Announced Tonight

Regina George

Featured Posts

HausOfHarlow

Ugh.... just got done watching it a few minutes late... it was so awkward! I'm not being mean, just truthful. Her manager having to talk into her ear "sign this... sign that... not that one... wave... guy from ellen show..." and that security intercept where she went into sign a vinyl cover and then they blocked her from doing it.... and then she waved, walked some more, got in the back of a SUV, and drove away. What a mess. 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reject False Icons

The whole thing was unnecessary.

I think the promo money for the next 5 years went to the Mapping proyection, I just knew it :ladyhaha:

Chickens in Malibu

Thank goodness for Gaga

Britney reminds me of what I used to hate about pop music: shallow music, all about sex appeal etc..

Gaga came in 2008 and was like f*ck this **** I'm going to try to look ugly and wierd, and never tried to be sexy and beautiful! And she forever changed pop culture. Now a Pop Star doesn't have to be blond and sexy to sell... All she needs is her voice, like Alessia Cara and newer pop stars etc...

thatfoxyfeeling

I just can’t get over the fact people pay to go see her. :rip: It's good to see her doing well and happy after all the **** she dealt with in the media, but she really is a manufactured pop star. I'd have more respect for her if she actually tried to sing live and not lipsync all the time. :air:

latina twilight

I love MTV's My Super Sweet Sixteen.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

ChromaticaPunk
4 hours ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

It was sad though... Late, just rose up and stood there... then left. Gaga would have come up, done a medley, danced, and signed everyone's chests. 

Yea maybe 7 years ago.

That couldn't have looked cheaper and more manufactured if Britney's team tried. Britney didn't wanna say a few words? This was embarrassing to watch. 

i was actually exited looooooooooooool

like the dancers looked bored, the event seemed not very organized, she could have a micro just to say

HEEEELLLO with maybe the host coming to her to help her be a bit pumped up, and say welcome to my new residency, how are yall tonight

so messy

They pumped it up really well... what a wasted marketing opportunity. What label executives approved this BS. :what:

Xalser

Lol... I am sorry but I had to laugh... This is what legendary pop icon turned into... She is basically a robot... They told her what and when to do it... I literally laughed... The poor fans waiting for this event and then she just popped out of the ground to smile and wave... This is one of most manufactured moments I saw... So sad for Britney and her fans

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Honestly, for as long as I can remember I have always been the biggest Britney stan. I've always rooted for her, but you know what it's like I can't anymore.

Like, your fans are not aged. We want world tours, we want new music - like girl I couldn't give a crap about a new Vegas show. Whilst it seems on trend with younger artists, you set the trend now get off the trend.

She didn't say ONE word, not one ****ing word. She looked at the Ellen presenter as if he was a fan. She's just robotic, has to be told when to sign a picture and I can't be in denial anymore. I'm done.

Archived