💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Should "Heal me" have a music video?

FullPsychotic

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Ummm WDYDT was def a single she sang it on SNL.  

Reveal hidden contents

The real question is what was the second song she performed on snl? Musical guests always do two songs .  I think it was probabaly heal me or HBF. 

I was thinking this too! I think she did WDYTDT first and then Heal Me, cause they usually do a new single and a classic. Since Heal Me was an earlier single (she still had brown hair at iHeart), she most probably did that as her second song because it’s Ally’s first time on SNL ;)

RadioIsOurs
6 hours ago, FullPsychotic said:

Releasing a video of it with the love/sex scenes in the movie, alternating with a choreo from LadyGaga maybe in black and white,  and strong visuals of her face singing "I wanna be more, or equal, not less"....

41b32e_6009694.jpg

Anderson123

I hope not. I was excited to listen to the pop songs like you all but when I watched the movie and listened to the soundtrack I realized the ballads are amazing and are destroying me. I Don’t Know What Love Is, Is That Alright, Always Remember Us This Way and I’ll Never Love Again are on repeat as we speak. Then we have cute tracks like Look What I Found, Shallow and all of the Jackson tracks. 

That J

I find it to be the weakest track on the album but I'm all for new videos. Lol

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived