๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Gaga at the Women In Hollywood event

Chuckles

Featured Posts

Usually I don't like the more "Kardashian"-esque makeup and look, but I'm surprised by how much I love this whole look.

The outfit looks incredible, but I'm biased because I'm a sucker for oversized suits. The hair looks good, because the root really adds the looks of health and good growth. And the makeup is kind of stunning- the tan looks great, and I love the subtleties in the eye and cheek. Even her lips look more natural than usual.

One thing this reminds me of, though, is how much her face has thinned out, especially since 2016. Some of that could be attributed to her temporary facial work, but I think she really lost a lot of weight around her face. Maybe it's age, maybe it's a side-effect of her chronic pain, but it's so noticeable now. Not a bad thing, just present.

ย 

3 points in and ready for more

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This look now wants me to see her wear a lot of vintage Mugler pantsuits. Tailored to her height, they would look magnificent on her.

3 points in and ready for more

Shipper
12 minutes ago, badgirlmeat said:

whatsapp_image_2018-01-28_at_20_07_23_1.

I can't wait for Gaga to wear colored wigs again.ย ย :wtfga::wtf:

Enigma come through.ย ย 

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•

RAMROD

Oversized like the 90s :giveup:

ย 

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

The makeup isnโ€™t so bad itโ€™s the fillers that throw me off sometimes, cause from certain angles she looks normal then from other angles her face looks weird. Overall the look is great and very fitting for the even. Slay!ย 

The reason she wore the suit she Said in the room: (paraphrasing)ย I was trying on all of these dresses and I was thinking that this just wasnโ€™t right. ย I wanted to take a stand by taking back the pants, I wanted to take back the suit. ย 

Archived