Brad 2,520 Posted August 15, 2012 Share Posted August 15, 2012 I was just fiddle farting around with it.. I hope you enjoy.. * MediaFire: http://www.mediafire.com/?d8ic8p472a1dt7q I feel a lot of people that know exactly who they are 👀🏳️🌈❓ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Brad 2,520 Posted August 15, 2012 Author Share Posted August 15, 2012 Okay. Got it. :) I feel a lot of people that know exactly who they are 👀🏳️🌈❓ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Monster Helper 0 Posted August 15, 2012 Share Posted August 15, 2012 Nice,its look very dark :hug: Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Brad 2,520 Posted August 15, 2012 Author Share Posted August 15, 2012 Thank you very much! :) I feel a lot of people that know exactly who they are 👀🏳️🌈❓ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rob 220 Posted August 16, 2012 Share Posted August 16, 2012 the ow's became a little repetitive but it's a cool edit. it's hard for scheiße to sound bad. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Brad 2,520 Posted August 16, 2012 Author Share Posted August 16, 2012 Yeah.. I was a little worried about that happening.. I think I'll try redoing it someday. Lol. I feel a lot of people that know exactly who they are 👀🏳️🌈❓ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
codymonster 8,924 Posted August 16, 2012 Share Posted August 16, 2012 fiddle farting :fan: Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
wiltedbliss 915 Posted August 16, 2012 Share Posted August 16, 2012 I Like...!!! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Robby 2 Posted August 16, 2012 Share Posted August 16, 2012 The LG Club mix was a little much. Without it it's perfect Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.