💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Official Tour Merchandise Topic

GagaStefi

Featured Posts

Blake

sounds good, I'm going to email them closer to the date, and were you the guy selling the LMZ spare ticket ? if you were I may be interested :)

My other friend is coming with me now, sorry x 

BadKidMonster

I'm going to Uncasville tomorrow.... maybe I should buy a couple of extra programs in case people want them...

Please I'll pay you $50 as I'm unsure if I'll get one or not

Edited by BadKidMonster

somechick

Please I'll pay you $50 as I'm unsure if I'll get one or not

I'm definitely getting a couple extra. Not looking to make a profit, just helping out. :)

I'm definitely getting a couple extra. Not looking to make a profit, just helping out. :)

If they're reasonably priced I would be extremely interested, sadly she didn't have em in Pittsburgh and none of the other merch was of interest.

BadKidMonster

I know but guessing those will be first to sell out

Gagz

Guys i need a little help, my show is on August 30th in Sydney Australia and I have GA tickets, i want to buy my merch because im a small and the small shirts always sell so quick but i dont want to hold it during the show because i want to dance and have fun obvs, but i dont want to get it after the show due to risk of everything i want being sold out like usual, what do i do ? does anyone know if there are lockers at allphones arena ? because im not queing for an hour to put it in the cloak room, any suggestions ? pls help me :laughga::giveup:

You could wear the shirt during the concert and get other mercy afterward :shrug:

BadKidMonster

If you do get few extras remember I asked third in line for one ;)

Guys i need a little help, my show is on August 30th in Sydney Australia and I have GA tickets, i want to buy my merch because im a small and the small shirts always sell so quick but i dont want to hold it during the show because i want to dance and have fun obvs, but i dont want to get it after the show due to risk of everything i want being sold out like usual, what do i do ? does anyone know if there are lockers at allphones arena ? because im not queing for an hour to put it in the cloak room, any suggestions ? pls help me :laughga::giveup:

I'd take a cinch sack with you or a small backpack if you're worried about not being able to get a certain shirt. Most at my date didn't sell out and usually venues have 3-4 stations so you could make the rounds after the show!

I am sorry if this question has been asked. Is there a tour date t-shirt that is available to purchase online that is NOT in black? There are some white shirts at the booths at the shows, but I cannot tell if that is a tour date t-shirt. I am asking because I want to wear that particular shirt to the show, but I don't want to wear black in the summer time. I was hoping there is a version in white.

Gagz

I am sorry if this question has been asked. Is there a tour date t-shirt that is available to purchase online that is NOT in black? There are some white shirts at the booths at the shows, but I cannot tell if that is a tour date t-shirt. I am asking because I want to wear that particular shirt to the show, but I don't want to wear black in the summer time. I was hoping there is a version in white.

I don't think anything is available online yet.

dfghuer5

Can people who already bought merchandise please take some HQ photos of it? I'm working on a downloadable catalogue for all of the merchandsie at the moment but don't have many good photos :( 

Yup, the one with the Koons ball behind her ARTPOP statue head had dates on the back. The only other ones that I saw at Pittsburgh were black with tour dates and then the misc ones.

Slade

Can people who already bought merchandise please take some HQ photos of it? I'm working on a downloadable catalogue for all of the merchandsie at the moment but don't have many good photos :( 

Here's the Koons statue + gazing ball shirt!

2iiuzat.jpg

i5usjs.jpg

BadKidMonster

i know there is the koons statue tour date white shirt plus I have seen the applause face painting tour date in white. the applause one is multi color on back with tour date/cities 

dfghuer5

i know there is the koons statue tour date white shirt plus I have seen the applause face painting tour date in white. the applause one is multi color on back with tour date/cities 

Yep, there's three tour date shirts :party: