Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Official Tour Merchandise Topic

GagaStefi

Featured Posts

Danny Boy

All I honestly want is the poster and the 'Lady ****ing Gaga' shirt. Can anyone confirm if that shirt is available in XL?

BadKidMonster

First time Iv seen a tour merch table and can honestly say I wouldn't buy anything! I mean I'd maybe grudgingly pay for the poster just coz I wouldn't want to leave without something. I feel the merch is a poor show this time round and it's sad :(

xactly what I think of too. I posted my opinion few days ago on this too. Someone brought up the lack or so of props being used on stage (chair, couch, etc) I mean c'mon the BTW Ball had a motorcycle on it plus the castle to use for her to go in and move around. I wonder if it's because it's suppose to be a 'rave' so it's just dancing and jumping around??

The merchandise seems kinda like stuff she would've put out in first tour years ago with the choices that are available too. She even has ARTPOP cd for sale too. No tour book, keychains, stickers. BTW Ball I bought a shirt plus the four gagacorn keychains. I hope she will adjust to the stage concept performance and add to the merchandise.

Edited by BadKidMonster

BadKidMonster

Exactly what I think of too. I posted my opinion few days ago on this too. Someone brought up the lack or so of props being used on stage (chair, couch, etc) I mean c'mon the BTW Ball had a motorcycle on it plus the castle to use for her to go in and move around. I wonder if it's because it's suppose to be a 'rave' so it's just dancing and jumping around??

The merchandise seems kinda like stuff she would've put out in first tour years ago with the choices that are available too. She even has ARTPOP cd for sale too. No tour book, keychains, stickers. BTW Ball I bought a shirt plus the four gagacorn keychains. I hope she will adjust to the stage concept performance and add to the merchandise.

BadKidMonster

All I really want is the Applause face shirt with the dates on the back...

All I really want is the Applause face shirt with the dates on the back...

This is probably only your shirt I'll get as the colors make it worth buying. Either this or Koons ball / statue. I have bought a tour date shirt at all concerts.

itsdominik

I wanna have the 'LADY ****ING GAGA' cap, the 'YAASS' and the 'SLAY' shirt, the Koons statue and the Applause hoodie.

Gonna to get broke I can see it coming already :)

dfghuer5

Everything so far:

•  YAAASS T-SHIRT
•  SLAY T-SHIRT
•  LADY ****ING GAY GAY T-SHIRT
•  APPLAUSE TOUR T-SHIRT
•  KOONS TOUR WHITE T-SHIRT
•  SWINEFEST TOUR T-SHIRT
•  BORN BRAVE T-SHIRT  
•  KOONS BLACK HOODIE
•  LIGHT UP SEA SHELL BRA
•  LED DREADLOCKS
•  FLYING WINGS LED HAIR BOW
•  LED TOY PACIFIER
•  LED LIGHT STICK
•  LADY ****ING GAGA CAP
•  LADY ****ING GAGA PATCH
•  LADY ****ING GAGA HANDKERCHIEF
•  LADY ****ING GAGA CUP
•  LADY ****ING GAGA STICKER
•  LADY ****ING GAGA LIGHT

•  ARTPOP CD

somechick

Wow crappy list. :( I really hope some more stuff gets included down the track. I'll probably get the poster and maybe the LED pacifier...

dfghuer5

Wow crappy list. :( I really hope some more stuff gets included down the track. I'll probably get the poster and maybe the LED pacifier...

There's only been two dates so far, so there is bound to be new merch along the way. As for as I know, none of the "Lady ****ing Gaga" merch or the light-stick was available at the first date, so 7 new things were added from the first to the second date, I'm sure there will be more to come :yes:

somechick

There's only been two dates so far, so there is bound to be new merch along the way. As for as I know, none of the "Lady ****ing Gaga" merch or the light-stick was available at the first date, so 7 new things were added from the first to the second date, I'm sure there will be more to come :yes:

Well, that would be good. ;) I wish they'd have some new shirt designs. lol I already have the Applause one - they were selling it at Joanne Trattoria since last November, other than that there isn't really a t-shirt I like. Except maybe the black one with the Swinefest pic. BTWB has such great shirt designs, so I'm a bit sad about these ones.

GagaStefi

I Want The Lady ****ing Gaga Cup. It's $5 too :laughga:

Edited by GagaStefi