💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Official Tour Merchandise Topic

GagaStefi

Featured Posts

Blake

There was a VIP pack from Roseland on eBay and I was going to buy it but someone already did. :noparty:

Blake

Oh I so can't wait for my date in Amsterdam I'm gonna snatch up all those goodies.

The merch above won't be sold at the artRAVE since it was specially for Roseland.

• 3 weeks later...

Backstage passes have leaked & it looks very cartoony just like the last tour so merch will probably be the same way! I l'm so excited!

DanielKCarey

Backstage passes have leaked & it looks very cartoony just like the last tour so merch will probably be the same way! I l'm so excited!

BmiAVsvCMAA4BtL.jpg

artRAVE • Cheek To Cheek: LIVE! • Dive Bar Tour • Joanne World Tour • ENIGMA • The Chromatica Ball

Interlude

Found this on gagapedia

10268592_764443600254498_686620924898038

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Lana Winters

Found this on gagapedia

10268592_764443600254498_686620924898038

That was what they were selling at the pop up shop in NYC down to the koons balls for decoration.

Interlude

That was what they were selling at the pop up shop in NYC down to the koons balls for decoration.

Aw damn. They labelled it as ARTPOP tour merch :smh:

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

KadeLindsay12

I hope they sell 'Dope' hats and Pacifiers! Also I hope they don't go with all cartoon stuff

DeleteMyAccount

I hope they sell 'Dope' hats and Pacifiers! Also I hope they don't go with all cartoon stuff

Like the BTWB?  I hope the quality is better than the stuff already in the Gaga store online. . 

LaNathan

How long after the first concert is her merch put on her store? or maybe it gets put on the day of  :eek: