💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Official Tour Merchandise Topic

GagaStefi

Featured Posts

AM3RICANO

Does anyone know how I could buy "The Edge of Glory" cartoon necklace?

It's apparantly unavailable now... but I NEED it soo much :-(

Just keep your eyes out on eBay. It's not on the store anymore and probably never will be.

Paper Planes

Just keep your eyes out on eBay. It's not on the store anymore and probably never will be.

I've seen it in the store, sold out, and then put back in the store. So they might have it in stock again if you're lucky :party:

Edited by Nickster
delete it fat

Addicted2Gaga's, konachii's, and I's posters came today! :zilla:

33ma6ox.jpg

That's odd that yours came in a triangle tube and was creased! That is really frustrating. Ours came in the same brown wrapping but was in a regular tube. Maybe it's because I ordered all 3 together.

2rrkvww.jpg

Thank you so much for the word of caution though. I can't believe yours was taped though, that's even worse. :noparty: Actually, when I ordered a Helen Green print it also came in the brown wrapping paper. I guess the paper is to protect the image.

:party: So excited!!!

ARTPOP Gypsy

Air fresheners are on eBay

Yeah, I really don't trust Ebay. I love how people are probably buying multiples and reselling them btw. :grr:

Edited by Addicted2Gaga

Luckystef8

Yeah, I really don't trust Ebay. I love how people are probably buying multiples and reselling them btw. :grr:

how do u not trust them??? I've bought billions of stuff on ebay and it's all fine

ChicaSkas

of course they never sell out, they always have extras just in case someone order something and there was something wrong with it which just happened this week with me. I ordered the BTW cartoon necklace and u will never believe what happened, THERE WAS A DEAD BUG EMBEDED IN THE NECKLACE!!!! EW! So even thought it's not on the website, I called on Wed. and they send me a new one yesterday and got it today.

PICS. I want dead bug necklace pics. That's actually kinda cool in a weird way. Some poor underpaid Chinese sweatshop worker probably left the factory window open and the bug flew into the plastic soup.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Luckystef8

PICS. I want dead bug necklace pics. That's actually kinda cool in a weird way. Some poor underpaid Chinese sweatshop worker probably left the factory window open and the bug flew into the plastic soup.

lol I'll post a pic of the it and the new one

ChicaSkas

lol I'll post a pic of the it and the new one

bigggggg question --- they are sending you a free replacement for the buggy one, right....? :yes:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

resonance

OMG you look A LOT like me in that photo  :eek:  :eek: xD

Me? :omg: Now I'm curious to know what you look like lol.

Luckystef8

bigggggg question --- they are sending you a free replacement for the buggy one, right....? :yes:

ya, they sent it with one day shipping

I'll buy the bug one from you lol

lol, sorry still keeping it just incase something happens to my new one

How do you post photos on here???

lilmonster2424

ya, they sent it with one day shipping

lol, sorry still keeping it just incase something happens to my new one

How do you post photos on here???

www.imgur.com - upload and copy the link that says forums on it in a post! hope that helps :)

Edited by lilmonster2424