💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga sets record for Digital Sales!

TheCureinMalibu

Featured Posts

NewUsername
3 hours ago, Stef said:

Venom is experiencing sharper dips than ASIB as time goes on. A film making back nearly triple it's budget in just 10 days is phenomenal. Gaga is dominating digital and is rising every day on streaming. She is about to earn her 15th top 10 hit today, alongside a possible second week at #1 and a gold certification within a month. Oscars are IMMINENT. Shallow impacts radios starting today and is already showing healthy gains on HAC and AC, you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. But then again, people like you rarely ever do

giphy.gif

THE TEA WENT EVERYWHERE, STEF! :legend:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This matters more to me than the Hot 100 because quite frankly, people spent their ACTUAL money on these sales. If this happened back in 2010, she’d have 4 songs in the Top 4 of the Hot 100. Would that be a record too? 

A sales legend!

6 minutes ago, Rio said:

This matters more to me than the Hot 100 because quite frankly, people spent their ACTUAL money on these sales. If this happened back in 2010, she’d have 4 songs in the Top 4 of the Hot 100. Would that be a record too? 

A sales legend!

I believe no one has ever done that before. Iggy had songs at #1(Fancy) and #2 (Problem), Adele had three songs in the Top 10 Rolling In The Deep, Someone Like You, Set Fire To The Rain, of course there are other examples.

1 hour ago, LittleLocoCoco said:

Im confused. Wouldnt this make it chart higher than what it is? Best-selling, right? Like wut.

Hot 100 (main chart) = sales + streaming + radio

Digital Sales Chart is sales only

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

TheSlash

Remember the time where we were worried about Gaga's streaming force? :diane: Me neither :firega: .

We decided to stan a legend forever :tony: !

Ew, David!

LeJudas
9 hours ago, NewUsername said:

THE TEA WENT EVERYWHERE, STEF! :legend:

Boston Tea Party is quaking in her belt buckle loafers

Archived