Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi exposed by former MUA for being rude, then caught in a lie

lolitamuse

Featured Posts

dynamite
5 hours ago, sampool said:

1) What’s the “clear evidence”? 

2) Her management apologized for the sake of her image; but cardi made it clear that she isn’t sorry on her insta-live.

3) The incident happened in 2016, cardi wasn’t famous yet to showcase ‘diva attitude’. If cardi was casually rude this would’ve happened more often, more people would’ve come out with their stories. Cardi has nothing to gain or lose from this, unlike the other lady, so why would she ‘falsely’ accuse her for being “late and high”?

No, it happened in December 2017.

The clear evidence is the message receipts showing her time of arrival and the fact that Cardi kept telling her to wait... To then accuse this makeup artist of being late... Yeah that's ok.

And Cardi not being sorry literally means nothing other than her being trash lol.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sampool
6 minutes ago, dynamite said:

No, it happened in December 2017.

The clear evidence is the message receipts showing her time of arrival and the fact that Cardi kept telling her to wait... To then accuse this makeup artist of being late... Yeah that's ok.

And Cardi not being sorry literally means nothing other than her being trash lol.

So you wanna tell me that cardi got angry at her for no reason? Ok, you believe that..:awkney:

dynamite
7 minutes ago, sampool said:

So you wanna tell me that cardi got angry at her for no reason? Ok, you believe that..:awkney:

Did you even watch the video? :excuseu: It explains why she got (unreasonably) angry. She was tearing down half done work, the same work that she loved the first time she worked for Cardi, and kept moving and messing it up then complaining it was messed up. You're gonna look like a clown in the middle of getting your makeup done, so let them finish their job and don't be a PITA...

No idea why you're trying to excuse someone being so rude, disrespectful and unprofessional.

Honestly I used to really like Cardi but now I can't stand her. I don't care who said what or what the situation is, no matter what it is so rude and classless to go to NY fashion week and start acting crazy and trying to fight someone. At first it was funny but at this point it's just extra and problematic and pretty soon people are going to get tired of her sh*t. 

Archived