💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi exposed by former MUA for being rude, then caught in a lie

lolitamuse

Featured Posts

lolitamuse

In December of last year, Blackswan MUA did Cardi's makeup for an event. She posted a video on Youtube shortly after in January where she recounts the story as a very bad experience in which Cardi was completely rude and dismissive, and ended up cursing her out and insulting her. She also says Cardi didn't pay her for her work. 

You can watch her original video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSE45sBOOSI

Somehow this video went under the radar for awhile, until earlier this week it went kinda viral and amassed over 1 million views, which brought it to Cardi's attention. She went on her Insta to talk smack about Blackswan, and ended up getting caught in SEVERAL lies when Blackswan provided those receipts. A summary of the whole incident, including Cardi's response and Blackswan's receipts can be found here:

Honestly, since the NYFW debacle, I've BEEN saying that Cardi needs to be cancelled. She doesn't seem like a genuine or nice person at all, and Blackswan was able to provide proof that she isn't. Funny enough, in Cardi's response video, she's doing the EXACT SAME THINGS that Blackswan says she did--she's moving around, not staying still while her MUA is trying to apply her lipstick and fix her brows. In general, it's very unprofessional and rude to not hold still and let your artist to their job. 

What do you guys think?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FATCAT

Cardi is going to be eaten alive by Fame & Fortune. I love her music & her public personality, but it's pretty clear she can be a little.. extra these days.

Purr more, hiss less.

PlastiscGuy

Just because she has talent doesn't mean she can get away with her attitude and be praised for it.

In that case, Azealia would be one of the most successful rappers.

PG.

2 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Just because she has talent doesn't mean she can get away with her attitude and be praised for it.

In that case, Azealia would be one of the most successful rappers.

but cardi has no talent 

unlike azealia

That's Gossip

raragaga

oh i rememeber watching Blackswan's video ..  Cardi is TRASH 

giphy.gif

xoxo

3 minutes ago, aaron l said:

I'm so sick of getting that video suggested to me :duck:

right it's been in my suggested all week and I'm like no I don't wanna watch it YouTube

Archived