celeb

Anne Hathaway PRAISES ASIB

OOPS22

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7982BRICK

Okay but we need Anne Hathaway and Gaga to be in a musical together preferably Wicked. I can see Gaga as Elphaba and Anne as Glinda. Make this happen, Bobby!

Change thread title to "Anne Hathaway Writes an Essay about ASIB" bc damn lmao!!!

I'm shook, such smart kind words. edit: and now I finally read it, and wow :diane: I love the first half, it's so true.. unlimited art, constantly moving on to the next thing and the next so quick.

crisTEAne

This film surprised me in the best possible way; it even killed some cynicism that I didn’t know had snuck into my heart.

i hope all the gaga naysayers feel the same. :classy:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

She is helping the movement without even knowing :giveup: We are so snatching that #1 at the box office this weekend! Longevity. The impact ASIB has on ppl is long lasting!

12 minutes ago, dit said:

She is helping the movement without even knowing :giveup: We are so snatching that #1 at the box office this weekend! Longevity. The impact ASIB has on ppl is long lasting!

for all we know she might be a voter

Miracle
6 minutes ago, Adarsh Soni said:

Arent Oscar winners the ones who vote for future winners? Anyone knows about this? 

Yes I think Oscar winners are all members of the Oscars

2 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Yes I think Oscar winners are all members of the Oscars

that is not for sure. But winning or being in a team of a winning motion picture is how you are invitided, and then you can choose some people from time to time

Archived