💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

ASIB Tops Venom, Might Go #1

GovernmentGaga

Featured Posts

GovernmentGaga

According to The Hollywood Reporter, Thursday was the first day in which A Star Is Born made more money than Venom, indicating that there may be a sharp decline in Venom’s 2nd weekend box office numbers. 

“There's a scenario in which A Star Is Born, from Warner Bros., could fall as little as 30 percent for a weekend gross of $30 million. The music-infused romantic drama is directed by and stars Bradley Cooper opposite Lady Gaga. Through Thursday, the film's eight-day domestic total was just north of $65.8 million.

Sony's Venom, earning another $4.2 million Thursday, opened to a record-shattering $80 million last weekend. It could likewise gross another $30 million this weekend, although if it falls 65 percent — which wouldn't be surprising for a fanboy-fueled superhero pic — it would come in at around $28 million.”

On Thursday, ASIB made $4.5 million, while Venom trailed with $4.2 million. This weekend gives ASIB it’s best shot at claiming the #1 spot at the box office seeing how the new releases this week are predicted to debut with lower numbers and Venom is speculated to be heavily frontloaded. The weekend of October 19th will see 2018’s ‘Halloween’ debut at the #1 spot with high anticipation, so this weekend could belong to Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper!

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/box-office-first-man-launches-11m-previews-1151832

GO TO THE THEATER THIS WEEKEND AND SEE ASIB! 

Our boy bottomed last week,

now its nice to see he' s vers. 

Hope he tops more and more hungry tweeks in the future.

Quartz
19 minutes ago, Adriana Lima said:

Our boy bottomed last week,

now its nice to see he' s vers. 

Hope he tops more and more hungry tweeks in the future.

I-

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

GypsyBabe

Where I am, there are literally no seats left for every single showtime still...and there are five/six per day. It actually took me a full week to see it again because there was only the very front row open every time I wanted to go and I didn't want to sit that close. 

My sister and I finally were able to go for a second time at 10:00 pm last night and it was packed

So I am not surprised that it is outgrossing Venom. 

⚯͛

Archived