💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

rumor

Gaga as Ursula in The Little Mermaid!

California Gold

Featured Posts

Gov Hooka

THE DRAG community would feel some type of Wayne about this and they rightfully should. I think Gaga should not accept the role out of respect for drag queens and their legacy. But also Gaga shouldn’t accept the role because Disney is basic trash 

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Conservative Mom

I'm totally  with this one. :excited2:just gain some weight first, a good performer control its weight like magic:flutter:

Suburban Dweller, Property Owner, Petrol Consumer and Range Shooting Enjoyer

RAMROD

Jebus, I hope that won't happen. :eww:

The reason? I will say this once;

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Didymus

It would be silly to copy everything for the live action movie, like Ursula's weight is not an essential characteristic :chica:

Just because the animators were inspired by Divine doesn't mean Divine could be the only person to play it or some ****. We all know the figure as female even if we knew (and who does, really) the drag queen inspiration behind it. Ursula is not a drag queen.

I think it's a fabulous idea and she should do it :unicorn:

Helxig

Y'all this aint gonna happen :laughga: 

We would all be gagged and slain, but I can't see it happening. She's only just establishing herself as a serious actress.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Bradley
11 hours ago, Clip said:

I didn't even know there was a Little Mermaid live action movie being done

I hope this isn't true because I can't picture her as an overweight evil old woman :emma:

Me too, I get that she might be able to pull off her characteristics but what about the weight though?

YourCureness

so maybe the octopus images are for this???

If the character is CGI its okay with me. But if it is not CGI then they should cast a plus size actress or a drag queen.

Levine

Oh ok I read it LMAOOOOO diesney ain't casting a drag queen from ru paul drag race for this role :lmao: and why associate a drag queen to Ursula?

Dear lord what a mess that you are. 

to the people here saying "Gaga cannot be Ursula because she's not old and fat", have you ever seen a previous Live Action adaptation of a Disney Cartoon? Think about Cate Blanchett as the evil stepmother in Cinderella, compared to the animated one :laughga:

Do you really have difficulties in imagining a white haired Gaga, in a ultra glamour black dress with octopus tentacles, bitching all around with a campy* attitude (and showing the world her comedy skills, as she did for instance during the SNL with Justin Timberlake), singing "Poor Unfortunate Soul"? 

I'd say this role is written all over her since Born This Way :firega:

*: to all those do not know exactly what camp is, as I read in the Met Gala Thread

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

LUCARTPOP

She really doesn't have to be fat to be Ursula, ofcourse it'd represent the original Disney animation better, but... :air: 

FinnishGypsy
3 hours ago, Poissonche said:

Didn't she also compare Dr. Luke to Ursula due to what happened with Kesha? I swear this woman stans this movie [almost] as hard as me. I definitely wish for her to get some sort of a role, be it as Ursula or as a smaller role.

Yep!

345F04BC00000578-3598585-image-a-19_1463

Kulture Kiari
13 hours ago, ShockPop said:

No no no. I'm sorry but Latrice Royale says hi.

Excuse me, no. Ginger Minj says Hi

Andy McQueen

Gaga mentioned several times that "The Little Mermaid" was one of her favourite movies when she was a child. She even sang excerpts of "Part Of Your World" several times at her concerts. I don't understand why some of you think she wouldn't be great as Ursula. A live-action remake is NEVER like the animated original. It's a reboot, a reimaging. She can be a seductive, stylish Ursula, she doesn't have to look like Divine. Also, rumor has it they want to have an all-black-cast, so who knows if this is true or not, we will see.
As I mentioned before in this thread, I loved Lana Parrilla as sexy Ursula in the TV series "Once Upon A Time"; I could totally imagine Gaga with this sort of look/character as well.

Archived