💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
book

Nier Automata: Short Story Long

Seeka

Featured Posts

Seeka

300px-NEOBK-2128131.jpg

Nier Automata: Short Story Long, is a collection of short stories exploring the world of Nier Automata. It includes the new story: Emil's Recollections and an entire novelization of the YoRHa stage play titled YoRHa 1.05. It also includes the previously printed stories: The Flame of Prometheus, Orbital Bunker Observation Diary, Memory Thorn, A Much too Silent Sea, and Small Flowers.

While already published in Japan, this collection has been translated and is receiving a Octoer 9th release!

I'm so excited. I sorta already have all the fan translations, but I always prefer official. I can't wait get my grubby hands on it. Yoko Taro is one of the best storytellers in the world.

GoldenPonyboy

Loved that game but the story worked so well because it was a game. Not sure how itll translate into writing

Seeka
Just now, GoldenPonyboy said:

Loved that game but the story worked so well because it was a game. Not sure how itll translate into writing

They're just side stories. the official novelization of the game isn't out until next year. I'm more excited about the novelization of the stage play. The first one and the all boys play are getting novelized and I'm so excited.

Plus this isn't the first time Yoko Taro has released novels as side content.

GoldenPonyboy
1 hour ago, Seeka said:

They're just side stories. the official novelization of the game isn't out until next year. I'm more excited about the novelization of the stage play. The first one and the all boys play are getting novelized and I'm so excited.

Plus this isn't the first time Yoko Taro has released novels as side content.

I know that, im just saying that for me it is hard to imagine the world outside of the game. The game experience was so special i dont want to read the books thinking oh this would be better ad a game if that makes sense. 

Seeka
1 hour ago, GoldenPonyboy said:

I know that, im just saying that for me it is hard to imagine the world outside of the game. The game experience was so special i dont want to read the books thinking oh this would be better ad a game if that makes sense. 

I understand how you feel but honestly I don't see how you can go into it thinking that. 

The stories are just to expand what happens before the events of the game. 

I don't know. I just don't put expectations on everything. Because expectations make peeps sad.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived