💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

ASIB is almost sold out where I live

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Kimmo

My flop ass decided to just now get tickets to go see the movie with my husband tonight ... well I live in Midland Texas a very reserved uptight and homophobic city, we can’t even get a Hooters and I never would’ve thought that people would be interested in watching this type of movie. 

Well I showed up at 12:15 pm to get tickets for the 7:15 pm show and there was only one seat up on top and a few down where you can almost bend your neck and head backwards so I said fine I’ll get one for the 10pm showing but no, same luck. :saladga: Well I can’t get any for tomorrow night because he works late tomorrow so I decided to get tickets for Saturday morning, the first showing, I got my good seats but damn there was already a lot of seats sold. So now I have to wait to see this masterpiece that everyone keeps talking about :selena:

wth is going on? Is this really going to sale more than expected? Like I mean a whole lot more? I only checked The Cinergys around my area because they’re the only ones in my area with the “atmos Dolby surround sound” but damn I’m kinda sad that I have to wait. Oh well. It will be worthy. 

Hottie Detector

JR Gg
6 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

My flop ass decided to just now get tickets to go see the movie with my husband tonight ... well I live in Midland Texas a very reserved uptight and homophobic city, we can’t even get a Hooters and I never would’ve thought that people would be interested in watching this type of movie. 

Well I showed up at 12:15 pm to get tickets for the 7:15 pm show and there was only one seat up on top and a few down where you can almost bend your neck and head backwards so I said fine I’ll get one for the 10pm showing but no, same luck. :saladga: Well I can’t get any for tomorrow night because he works late tomorrow so I decided to get tickets for Saturday morning, the first showing, I got my good seats but damn there was already a lot of seats sold. So now I have to wait to see this masterpiece that everyone keeps talking about :selena:

wth is going on? Is this really going to sale more than expected? Like I mean a whole lot more? I only checked The Cinergys around my area because they’re the only ones in my area with the “atmos Dolby surround sound” but damn I’m kinda sad that I have to wait. Oh well. It will be worthy. 

Darling we are looking at a firm $ 40 million opening, if not more. Current projections stand at $ 49 million :vegas: with a total gross of possibly $ 150 million +

My predictions are a $ 50 million opening + $ 178 million total gross

Diamonster
1 hour ago, Kimmo said:

I never would’ve thought that people would be interested in watching this type of movie. 

What do you mean, the movie is at its core a straight couple with a love story :vegas: 
I guess you mean the sex scenes? 

S0436

The country rock folk angle will surely appeal to the American heartland states even if there is a conservative homophobic underlay in those areas

Kimmo
5 minutes ago, Diamonster said:

What do you mean, the movie is at its core a straight couple with a love story :vegas: 
I guess you mean the sex scenes? 

Well just the fact that it has Gaga in it and is a musical kinda, we’re just not used to this acclaim in a long time 

And yes rated R musical movies usually don’t sale this fast I guess 

Hottie Detector

50 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Well just the fact that it has Gaga in it and is a musical kinda, we’re just not used to this acclaim in a long time 

And yes rated R musical movies usually don’t sale this fast I guess 

Also the movie showcases drag queens

PARADISE IS IN OUR HANDS 🙌

Kimmo
10 minutes ago, JoAnn Fabrics said:

Also the movie showcases drag queens

Oh I want to see their faces once they see all the drags with Gaga :ladyhaha:

Hottie Detector

Archived