Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

"I'll Never Love Again" is simply put: Gaga's best song.

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

SEANGT

I just saw the film, all I can say is I agree. I mean .... Wow. This song dug up some of the saddest feelings within me and I burst into tears on my way home and didn't stop for 30 minutes. Was technically unrelated to the movie and more my own ****. But I'll always have a strong feeling for this song now. The movie was incredible.

MarcusBones

I agree. but woah

Spoiler

that ending where the screen is black behind her and she is looking up to heaven and looks back to the camera and the screen turns black. Biggest chills in a film EVER

Luv u Sum
1 hour ago, nicolasrumet said:

I don't know when she recorded

She actually recorded this the day Sonja passed :diane:

MaybeKermit

I listened to all the leaks except the ones for this one. And im SO glad that I ignored the leaks becauze the scene is so powerful and I'm sure it wouldve been different if I already knee the song

BloodyM

It's definitely one of Gagas best ballads. Not sure about it being the 1st single though, imo, It's Alright is more radio/public friendly. 

Gagaloo911
8 minutes ago, BloodyM said:

It's definitely one of Gagas best ballads. Not sure about it being the 1st single though, imo, It's Alright is more radio/public friendly. 

But ITA is not even in the movie. So it makes more sense for this to be the first single since it's performed in full. ITA could be a second single like for the winter. 

Wet Fire

Her voice. Oh my god. No, she has two voices in this song. Both are astounding. The melody is extremely matured. If provided with proper exposure, it will do wonders.

BloodyM
1 minute ago, Gagaloo92 said:

But ITA is not even in the movie. So it makes more sense for this to be the first single since it's performed in full. ITA could be a second single like for the winter. 

Fair enough but I don't see a problem with ITA now being in the movie. The single is there to promote the movie at the end of the day be it being in it or not!

Villanelle

I have to agree. It's an amazing song that really gives us her all as a singer. 

I don't understand the love for Million Reasons, I'll be totally honest. It's a nice little song but that's as far as it goes for me. I find it kinda dreary and not one I have listened to in a long while. I didn't mind the orchestral version she performed live at the Royal Variety though, which proves production can be everything when it comes to music. 

I'll Never Love Again has it all. It's a song that I hope becomes huge for her and from the film. 

Moebius

I listened to the leak and it was boring af 😳

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

Archived