💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will the ASIB vinyl only be sold on the official website?

Panchecco

Featured Posts

Panchecco

I remember seeing a thread about this back when we were first able to pre-order the soundtrack but I can't find it anymore and I don't know if this question was ever answered :confused:

VinylNEW4_1024x1024.png?v=1535566210

According to the photo of the vinyl that people were able to buy in stores before the official release (I can't find the photo rn), it had a sticker on top that confirmed it had the additional prints from the movie. I tried buying it on the store but the vinyl itself is expensive and with the international shipping it gets too pricey, do we know which stores will sell it, will Amazon?

Dash Schneeberg

So far the only place besides Amazon that I've seen is Urban Outfitters

(https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop/lady-gaga-bradley-cooper-a-star-is-born-original-motion-picture-soundtrack-2xlp?category=SEARCHRESULTS&color=040)

I think that is the same version as Amazon, but I also know they are releasing an Urban exclusive version with a light blue disk instead of traditional black, but I can't find it on the website right now. If you want it, they are definitely selling it in stores (I know because I work there)

hausofbrice

I bought mine on amazon, but I was wondering about stores in Canada carrying physical copies :oprah:

xoxo, brice ♡

Illuminati

It seems like the people who picked up vinyls from random record shops got the pictures as well.

Teal Ambition

I think all the vinyls include the pictures. I got mine on Amazon and they confirmed to me that it comes with them

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Archived