💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

Who else hasn't heard any leaks yet?

FentyGa

Featured Posts

TheSlash

I listened to Shallow (obviously :oops: ), and the snippets provided through the trailers, but never to the leaks :whitney:  :tony: . Even tho I might not be able to watch ASIB at the day it comes out (cinemas in my flop region didn't go into pre-sale, yet :triggered: ) I will listen to the soundtrack as soon as it is available :pray: 

Ew, David!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've only heard the official releases (Shallow and teasers/trailer) but I still feel a bit guilty :messga: I feel like I ruined part of the surprise :saladga:

Not to mention that I accidentally read the biggest spoiler ever on this damned site:what:

Edit: I just remembered that I heard a live snippet of Heal Me in 2017, WHAT HAVE I DONE :wtfga:

☄️ Before there was love, there was silence 🌌

lifeasgeorge

I've listened to none of the leaks and am watching the movie on my birthday tomorrow night! I'm so excited :vegas:

live and let live

DitaDolla

Is it weird that I downloaded INLA and HBF but didnt listen to it, I did it for compare after I see the movie lmaooo

She is winning again…. somehow she always stays here. I can’t stand it.

Gracious Gaga

I have ONLY seen the very first original trailer and that is IT.  Everything will change this Thursday at 10pm AMC

♥ Kindness Police.

Raccoon

I only have seen the trailers/teasers mostly once (although I haven't seen the recent ones, I've seen until the one they play the Is That Alright snippet).

So I've listened to: Shallow (in full), Maybe It's Time snippet from the trailer, Black Eyes (?) snippet (the one they play in some commentary video), Is That Alright snippet. I refuse to listen to any more of the songs even if they play in teasers :crossed: I actually regret listening to any of them, even Shallow... I didn't want to listen to it at first but my gay heart owned me :cryga:

Anyway, now I'll wait till October 11th when I get to watch the movie :messga:

"The scars on my mind are on replay"

Michelle

I haven’t but I’ve been sick 🤒  .. I dont think there’s anything wrong with listening or waiting for that matter 🤷🏻‍♂️

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Killa

i wasnt here the day of the leaks. its a bit annoying hearing about this songs. In LG6 i will def log off from this site. Even her team gave away too many snippets

Quentin

I didn't. I saw the film tonight without having heard any leak. 

I had heard I Will Never Love Again Chimpunks version a long time ago though, but I didn't wanted to hear it and didn't even remember it.

Ooh and I also clicked on a video on Twitter from L. Gaga facts without knowing it was going to be Heal Me. I stopped it in the second. But I had heard some bits of Heal Me like a year ago.

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

Shipper

So many masochists here. :lolga:

I could not wait. I listened to 2 low quality leaks and so far it's amazing! Im watching the movie later so im super stoked to dive into the leaks for a few days before the album comes out.  

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Archived