3 hours ago, Monsterious said:

Dn8_-HZW0AYvXcN.jpg

Gaga's superbowl is now trending on facebook... HER POWER

52M VIEWS ON FB ALONE, HER POWER!!! WE LOVE A FB STREAMING QUEEN 

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VoldeLorde2

Don't forget, we still have I Want Your Love, remastered, coming this friday. I can't wait to hear those new vocals in HQ.

Andrea B
3 hours ago, Monsterious said:

that seems so easy :messga:

MONSTERS U BETTER WORK 

really?:triggered: MR got 6m during the SB week, do you really think we can get 15m streams in one week? :cryga: maybe we can get 10m :huntyga: i'll be happy with a top 30 debut in the first week, I think this song will have longevity 

edit: mess,  I think it got 6m on Spotify alone, I don't know about youtube and apple music 

PanPikus

With Top5 on TTH + some other playlists and good lyric video, I can see Shallow doing 15M in US first week

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

If he puts out the album this week it’ll be a Lil Wayne vs Kanye vs Logic chart battle and although Wayne would obviously come out on top that’d be pretty crazy. When is the last time #1-#3 on the BB200 were debuts?

Andrea B
2 hours ago, Miaou said:

and of course they have to choose the week when Taki Taki will be release :rip:

We’re about to be destroy by them but whatever its not the same deal 

why is everyone so afraid of taki taki? it'll clearly debut top 5, the shallow will prob debut top 30, we should focus on the other songs that are charting in the top 30 right now. THE shallow will have longevity and I think it could reach top 10 in the next weeks with the right promo, so we shouldn't expect a top 5 debut.

the top 30 is full of old songs (nice for what, the middle, I like me better, sad!, etc) 

Andrea B
2 hours ago, LetsGetHigh said:

For those who are on iOS:

> buy the song

> delete the file

> stream

A sale is still more powerful than a stream.

as far as I know if you have apple music you don't need to delete the song, if you play the song it'll count as a stream even if you bought it, but if you don't have apple music( like me:huntyga: ) and you buy the song on iTunes, obviously it won't count as a stream cause you're not paying for AM :emma:

• Admin changed the title to Charts Discussion - 'A Star Is Born' Out Now
  • Admin pinned this topic
  • Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unpinned this topic

Archived