šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Is That Alright? Snippet

monsterdino

Featured Posts

Awrah999
20 minutes ago, Stef said:

Ā "Always Remember Us This Way" is live in the film but the guy posted a snippet from the vinyl and it was studio

That snippetĀ wasnā€™t studio. Itā€™s live. Itā€™s just that Gagaā€™s live voice sounds crisp, clean, and angelic on the track so itā€™s easily confusedĀ :huntyga:

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Der Meister said:

We are getting the studio versions

I'm really confused by all the debate hahaha. Right now my iTunes version of "Shallow" is definitelyĀ live... will it update to the studio version on Friday? (Kanya West changed songs after their release and those changes were automatically updated in people's libraries...)Ā 

codymonster

Iā€™m getting married this weekend, and my fiancĆ© and IĀ really want this to be our first danceĀ song for our wedding, as we both fell in love with the minute snippet that was released.Ā We are banking on the fact that it will be studio version, as it comes out on the 5th and weā€™re getting married on the 6thĀ :cryga:Ā Donā€™t let us down, GagzĀ :stalkga:

they are studio versions :giveup:Ā 

ķˆ­ ź¹Œė³“ė©“ ģ–“ź¹€ģ—†ģ“ ģ†Œė¦¬ģ§ˆėŸ¬ģ™€

PrinceGaga
1 minute ago, Enzo said:

they are studio versions :giveup:Ā 

So there is no audience noise at all? Is shallow the only song with audience noise?

Just now, PrinceGaga said:

So there is no audience noise at all? Is shallow the only song with audience noise?

I don't think so

:giveup:Ā 

is La Vie En Rose live? :oprah:Ā 

2 hours ago, PrinceGaga said:

Shallow and la vie en rose, the other one are studio

BadHeavyMetalQueen
On 9/30/2018 at 6:43 PM, codymonster said:

Iā€™m getting married this weekend, and my fiancĆ© and IĀ really want this to be our first danceĀ song for our wedding, as we both fell in love with the minute snippet that was released.Ā We are banking on the fact that it will be studio version, as it comes out on the 5th and weā€™re getting married on the 6thĀ :cryga:Ā Donā€™t let us down, GagzĀ :stalkga:

Aw, congratulations on getting married!

Archived