highlikegaga

Would you participate?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Would you participate?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

highlikegaga

@Xardas's thread inspired me to think about a challenge for ASIB. Not sure if it's been discussed before.

Spoiler

here's the thread y'all should go see. and don't forget to comment with hashtag suggestions.

Anyhow, i feel like a challenge from our fandom is overdue. 

What I'm thinking is, when each one of us goes to see the movie - take a picture with the poster or something and challenge your friends to do it. Also, use the hashtag suggested by Xardas - #ProudOfGaga and any you can think of. 

I know, I know it sounds dumb. But we have to get our social mojo back.:cryga:

With ALL those Gaga tweets going viral it's clear the GP wants to talk about Gaga. So how about we do something for once and quit b*tching that Gaga is flopping without doing anything to prevent it. :oops: I can see it becoming huge. Maybe I'm delusional. idk. 

Spoiler

just to think that a few years back LMs were one of the biggest fandoms ever. BTS fans now are nothing compared to our power back then. I used to be, like, 13 and tweeted all kinds of things and Gaga was always trending. If the whole challenge-thing was around back then, we'd surely accomplish something HUGE

highlikegaga

even if we don't make the challenge, we should make up some fake rumor about the movie to attract more male viewers. I'm already planning on spreading that you can see her V fully :ladyhaha:

Spoiler

i'm joking, of course. don't WP me, mods

Spoiler

or am i? :stalkga:

lgaga1fan

Why isnt the challenge monsters recreating the AHAHAHAHAAAA AAAAA HHHHAAAAHAHAAAAAAAAAA from the trailer?

That'd actually go viral :trollga:

highlikegaga
1 minute ago, lgaga1fan said:

Why isnt the challenge monsters recreating the AHAHAHAHAAAA AAAAA HHHHAAAAHAHAAAAAAAAAA from the trailer?

That'd actually go viral :trollga:

that'd be EPIC! 

we need ASIB-inspired Snapchat/Instagram/Facebook filters ASAP. 

who do we contact to make it happen?

Archived