Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Beyoncé's Former Drummer Says the Singer Practices 'Extreme Witchcraft'

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

warioaddams

There's been a lot of rumors about Beyoncé for a while. Do you really think they obtain money and power just like that. They are obviosly some other sources that come with it. 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pacify Him
2 hours ago, BalmungBard said:

Well the three main witches currently are Gaga, Florence and Beyoncé 

Azealia, Grimes, Lana ..

I’m getting on your nerves

StrawberryBlond

Probably just a bitter ex employee but no doubt there's so many weird instances of illuminati references in so many performer's works and Beyonce's imagery has got more and more borderline demonic lately. She wears animalistic horn-like structures as headpieces at her shows, she wears facial coverings, she's obsessed with regal ideologies. Her monologue before Hold Up still haunts me, especially that final line: "I crossed myself and thought I saw the devil, I grew thickened skin on my feet, I bathed in bleach and plugged my menses with pages from the holy book." It's no wonder so many Christians were appalled at those final words. It's not that it's offensive, it's downright spine-chilling. I mean...that's like something that occurs in The Exorcist. It sometimes seems like Beyonce's not the person she once was, like something happened to change her.

4 hours ago, ARPiT said:

I am just curious whether any white celebrities have ever been accused of witchcraft and stuff? :oprah:

There have been many. Any female who has ever made it really big in the industry in recent times has been accused of being in the illuminati, worshipping Satan and doing rituals to get into this society, from Taylor Swift to Gaga to Cardi B. It's just that "witchcraft" is somewhat of an outdated term, so this is what we say instead. And honestly, when I think of witchcraft, I think of white European culture, actually. I don't really think of a global view of what the myth of witchcraft looks like. When Azealia Banks was talking about Brujeria, I honestly had never heard of it and can't imagine witchcraft in Latin America. Most of us think of the stereotypical idea of a witch - in a pointy hat and a broomstick, and that's always depicted as a white female (sometimes with green skin, but mostly white). Almost ever witch that I've ever seen depicted on film is white.

4 hours ago, alp0707 said:

So witchshaming is a thing now

I guess we now know the theme for her next album.

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

4 hours ago, ARPiT said:

I am just curious whether any white celebrities have ever been accused of witchcraft and stuff? :oprah:

Gaga

Madonna 

Hell look at Stevie Nicks... although she doesnt deny it.   :staymad: :reductive:

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

5 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

And honestly, when I think of witchcraft, I think of white European culture, actually. I don't really think of a global view of what the myth of witchcraft looks like. When Azealia Banks was talking about Brujeria, I honestly had never heard of it and can't imagine witchcraft in Latin America. Most of us think of the stereotypical idea of a witch - in a pointy hat and a broomstick, and that's always depicted as a white female (sometimes with green skin, but mostly white). Almost ever witch that I've ever seen depicted on film is white.

I don't know if it enters into wichcraft, but Brujería and Santería/Yorubas have an audience in latin countries.

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

28 minutes ago, ronaldyp said:

What is it? I haven't heard it omg 

I can’t find the original source but in 2011 lady Gaga’s supposedly stylist exposed her as “devil worshiper” in a interview for "Stylists of the Whores" magazine (:rip:).

The article goes:

”He also stated she would stare at him when he cut with the scariest of eyes. The devil's eyes. Michael Pooter, who cut her hair since January 2010, said in a interview for "Stylists of the Whores" magazine that when he confronted her about it, she told him she would eat his children if he ever told anyone....

"She was usually liquored up on cheap whiskey when she came in for treatment. One day, when she was mumbling more than normal, which I found out later was her actually speaking in tongues, I saw the number 666 on her scalp and I quickly asked for God to protect me. She rose up out of her chair and floated 3 feet above the ground while yelling....."

"YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL. NOR WILL HE EVER BE. NOW GIVE ME SOME MORE HIGHLIGHTS AND TRIM MY BANGS YOU WORTHLESS *beep*"

Michael, recently took his family and is living in an undisclosed location for the protection of his family.”

SPARTACUS

I wonder how much Bey would charge for a spell to get rid of The Anaconda?  I figure US$1,989 should cover it. :oprah:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Glittertinks

Scrolling through the thread like... Whatever you guys had drunk or smoked it must have  been good 💀💀💀

5 hours ago, sampool said:

Reminds of Gaga’s ‘hairstylist’ story 💀

And Laurian Gibson :nooo:

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

Catnikko
6 hours ago, ARPiT said:

Gaga was the ultimate Illuminati puppet sis where you bin :oprah: 

Actual patient

Archived