Well time to start wearing make-up I guess

200w.webp

lmao its even funnier when you know where this gif is from :air:

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, GoldenPonyboy said:

Tbh she should have partnered with someone like jeffree for like a pallet or a lipstick instead of a whole collection. Im just scared her products are not gonna hold quality wise but we shall see

I don't think she needs to partner with someone, she's a household name, and if lesser known artists like Qveen Herby can have a successful brand then Gaga can too.

GypsyBabe
33 minutes ago, GoldenPonyboy said:

Tbh she should have partnered with someone like jeffree for like a pallet or a lipstick instead of a whole collection. Im just scared her products are not gonna hold quality wise but we shall see

Yeah but as for quality, Rihanna’s line is oxidizing garbage and it still sells. :oops:

⚯͛

How might this affect Sarah Tanno's relationship with Gaga? Sarah is a Marc Beauty Ambassador and exclusively (I believe) uses Marc products on Gaga. 

It bothers me why she wouldn’t do something related to clothes or shoes :interestinga:

Anyway slay, if the quality will be good then definitely I’d buy!

It bothers me why she wouldn’t do something related to clothes or shoes :interestinga:

Anyway slay, if the quality will be good then definitely I’d buy!

MaryJaneHolland

I am excited to see if they came up with something new and I'm praying for a snatching commercial :unicorn:

I just find it very money grabbing when celebrities use their name to sell products like this. I'm sure Gaga os passionate about it and is involved in the creation of the products but it still doeant sit well with me. 

Stephen

I wish she would design clothes, and make it truly fashionable and not just gaga-merch. Imagine wearing a really cool jacket and someone asks the designer... it's a Lady Gaga :staymad:

I don't wear make-up so it's not that exciting for me but happy for all the monsters who are make-up lovers :heart:

Archived