• Created
  • Last Reply
Bonkers

_e9cbe88e-6a01-11e8-8033-47bccc77d658.JP

5 minutes later....

lady-gaga-1-gty-jt-180903_hpMain_16x9_60

:wtfga:

SIGN ME UP $$$$

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Just now, GoldenPonyboy said:

Tbh she should have partnered with someone like jeffree for like a pallet or a lipstick instead of a whole collection. Im just scared her products are not gonna hold quality wise but we shall see

Quality wise, I’m sure it’ll be coming from a respected cosmetic manufacturer who supply the bigger brands. Just like how her perfumes were made by Coty.

monsterdino
5 minutes ago, Luv u Sum said:

Inb4 it's a walmart exclusive line :vegas:

70+ products? i dont think so :vegas: 

South Blonde
17 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

She didn't like releasing perfumes under Troy and his management, that's the difference. Considering she uses makeup as her identity, it's not surprise she's releasing such a thing.

What about Eau de Gaga then? Troy had already left

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

LetsGetHigh
3 minutes ago, South Blonde said:

What about Eau de Gaga then? Troy had already left

Exactly though, she was (most probably) on contract forced to release it cause EdG was under Troy's management. Compare EdG's promotional campaign to FAME's, and you'll see what Gaga meant. Its commercial was even shot in 2012.

Schizophonic

i´m mostly excited about the visuals we get along with it. would be really cool if she does some products for men too.

its very hard for me to tell at the moment but in the past her fanbase was at least 50% adult gay men, we all get older and a good skincare is something i havent found yet for myself.

not to offend anyone but some some things like a not glittery-bronzer or highlighter might be cool and is hard to find.

South Blonde
1 minute ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Exactly though, she was (most probably) on contract forced to release it cause EdG was under Troy's management. Compare EdG's promotional campaign to FAME's, and you'll see what Gaga meant. Its commercial was even shot in 2012.

I wouldn't be so sure tho. Maybe she signed for two fragrances, maybe not. I don't really know but I still find it quite curious to say the least.

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

justanothergay

Hopefully it's heavily linked to the BTWF.

that boy that boy that boy that boy that boy That Boy THAT BOY is a MONSTER

40 minutes ago, highlikegaga said:

inb4 they call her reductive, because Rihanna did it before her

1. Rihanna wasn't the first one

2. We don't care

ChromaticPrincess
1 minute ago, South Blonde said:

I wouldn't be so sure tho. Maybe she signed for two fragrances, maybe not. I don't really know but I still find it quite curious to say the least.

Also apparently eau de gaga was the first of more bc it said 001 on it (or some **** like dat I don’t really remember)

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

Archived