💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Shallow and ARUTW full versions leaked!

Rifek

Featured Posts

I think I'm going to go ahead and listen to the leaks, because I think if I wait for the full impacT when I see it in theatre I will implode into a black hole of emotion from which I will never recover

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Luckily I'm one of those people where spoilers just makes it more exciting to see live in a theater, not less.

äżșăźć‹ćˆ©ăŻæșるぎăȘい

Sorcerer

The songs are good and all but...

Am I the only one who found the first chorus of Shallow so jarring? Like Gaga suddenly screams I'M OFF THE DEEP END! :ladyhaha:

Just now, LabCoatDude said:

Am I the only one who found the first chorus of Shallow so jarring? Like Gaga suddenly screams I'M OFF THE DEEP END! :ladyhaha:

yeah but oddly enough it works. 

Just now, LabCoatDude said:

Yeah someone in another thread said the first chorus is sung calmly. That wasn't calm at all.

But I agree it works in the context of the story. She is "going for it" and diving in. That SHOULD be belted as opposed to sung softly.

AnglerfishbraBENUS
2 minutes ago, Arturo said:

yeah but oddly enough it works. 

I thinkin we're missing context from the movie lol.  Like maybe she's thrusted forward or it's the part where she covers her eyes and it just bursts out of her.  The Studio version will make more sense im sure

Gaga Lazuli
55 minutes ago, Red said:

Brazilian TV Show

Cant believe they still stan her after everything they have been through. Those are real fans. 

Little Monsters Torture Me

1 minute ago, Gaga Lazuli said:

Cant believe they still stan her after everything they have been through. Those are real fans. 

Yep we are :selena: She didn't even mention the Rock in Rio incident, sis, I'm bothered

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived