Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Not Sure Why I Like This Artist So Much

TSUNAMI

Featured Posts

TSUNAMI

He seems like someone who can be next Snoop Dog - considering the flow and persona. He's hilarious and doesn't seem hateful. 

Just now, PersianHunty said:

omg who's he? hot! 

Jack Falahee

You can drool on him while watching How To Get Away With Murder, every Thursday 10|9c only on ABC

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

The BPD Monster
15 minutes ago, River said:

Jack Falahee

You can drool on him while watching How To Get Away With Murder, every Thursday 10|9c only on ABC

Omg thank u :selena: my mouth is ready. 

20 minutes ago, PersianHunty said:

Omg thank u :selena: my mouth is ready. 

Edit: how is he american though? His last name is a persian/arab name

I know what you're talking about, in Israel we have some with this family name and their are with middle eastern origins, but he's actually from an Italian-Irish ancestry and Falahee comes from the Irish side..

I guess it's a family name that exist in both sides of the world but with a different meaning and pronunciation.. like in Hebrew I would pronounce the "hee" like the spanish J but stronger..

And it's similar to فلاح (Falaj)

enigmaunicorn
25 minutes ago, River said:

I know what you're talking about, in Israel we have some with this family name and their are with middle eastern origins, but he's actually from an Italian-Irish ancestry and Falahee comes from the Irish side..

I guess it's a family name that exist in both sides of the world but with a different meaning and pronunciation.. like in Hebrew I would pronounce the "hee" like the spanish J but stronger..

Apparently he tweeted once that he was told that his surname is middle eastern/is derived from a farsi word.

weird considering فلاح actually means peasant/farmer.

2 minutes ago, enigmaunicorn said:

Apparently he tweeted once that he was told that his surname is middle eastern/is derived from a farsi word.

weird considering فلاح actually means peasant/farmer.

I didn't know that he tweeted about it.

Yeah many times that family name came from the job of the person..

I saw Amine live last year, he performed at my university. His music is very fun and very catchy, I didn't know he recently put out his second album though. This is my favorite song of his.

Make it stupid!

The BPD Monster
48 minutes ago, River said:

Oh yes you're right. I actually thought it was فلاحی but I think it's different. Thanks for ur research :heart:

Luxe Ford

*HIJACKS THREAD*

Robyn feat. Snoop (how cool is that?)

#power2myhometownSTHLM!

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Archived