Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

AHS Apocalypse is the most watched season premiere on FX this year

monketsharona

Featured Posts

DelusionalGaga

Wtf they canceled Feud? I loved season 1. Didn't they already have the Charles/Dianna thing planned out? I'm so disappointed now. :saladga:

monketsharona
18 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Wtf they canceled Feud? I loved season 1. Didn't they already have the Charles/Dianna thing planned out? I'm so disappointed now. :saladga:

Charles : Diana is cancelled

Which doesn't mean they won't make another season about something else later

monketsharona
4 hours ago, Bradley said:

To be honest I couldn't care how many people watch the show, there are many great TV shows out there that are watched by fewer people but there are tons of other mediocre shows that gain so many freaking viewers. If you check the viewership of those TV shows that are nominated for Emmys, they often don't do as well as shows like superhero or police-procedural dramas. Feud and American Crime Story don't even do as well as 9-11 does.

It depends on the network itself, FX is a subscription-based network and obviously not everyone owns FX. Also this is the eighth season we're talking about, obviously not everyone is able to keep up.

Yeah FX has so much great shows to be honest. I'm kinda glad AHS is aired on FX because if it were on a public network they would have been censored 

Mirages
4 hours ago, Adarsh Soni said:

There hasn't been any official announcement :ohno: I hope they don't cancel it, i loved the first season. Plus it was critically acclaimed, had so many Emmy noms :omg:

The second season about  Charles and Diana was scrapped so who knows whether it's going forward or not. 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

monketsharona
1 hour ago, Mirages said:

The second season about  Charles and Diana was scrapped so who knows whether it's going forward or not. 

Pretty sure they will, the show did very good. They just need a new concept for a new season

Mirages
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

Pretty sure they will, the show did very good. They just need a new concept for a new season

I certainly hope so. It was very good! 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

bloody g

It's what she deserves, haters can fume all they want. AHS is here to stay :vegas:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

49 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

It's what she deserves, haters can fume all they want. AHS is here to stay :vegas:

YAAAAAAASSSSSS

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Katharine Hepburn
12 hours ago, Borislshere said:

WAIT FEUD WAS CANCELED???

Wasn't season 2 meant to be Charles and Diana?

That would have been a huge mess :messga:

xoxo Joanne

Archived