đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

AHS Apocalypse is the most watched season premiere on FX this year

monketsharona

Featured Posts

11 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

WAIT FEUD WAS CANCELED???

There hasn't been any official announcement :ohno: I hope they don't cancel it, i loved the first season. Plus it was critically acclaimed, had so many Emmy noms :omg:

Tom Nook

Most watched on FX and lowest season premier so far :tony: when will your faves 

5ZFZM8.gif

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

AHS is hugely popular!

It's unfortunate that it doesn't air more globally, or that they don't have a proper deal wit Netflix.

I'm such a huge fan that there's no way I'm waiting a year to see each season, so I feel forced to torrent it.

If they would figure out a way to distribute the episodes to everyone around the world at the exact same time, for a nominal fee, I'd definitely pay. But even box sets are waaaaay overpriced these days, don't come out until months after the season is released, and who wants to screw around with storing and playing physical discs these days? I guess I'm just describing a service like Netflix :laughga:  streaming services: the way of the future.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Just now, Aussie said:

If anyone could PM me a link to a torrent...can't find anything!

I'm torrenting it this second! I'll link you!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Luv u Sum
42 minutes ago, Adarsh Soni said:

There hasn't been any official announcement :ohno: I hope they don't cancel it, i loved the first season. Plus it was critically acclaimed, had so many Emmy noms :omg:

Out of all the shows Ryan has done Fued was my favorite :messga: it just hit ever note so perfectly with camp, emotions, and overall pace of the story 

10 minutes ago, Luv u Sum said:

Out of all the shows Ryan has done Fued was my favorite :messga: it just hit ever note so perfectly with camp, emotions, and overall pace of the story 

I agree. Feud and Pose are my favourites :party:  

Luv u Sum
7 minutes ago, Adarsh Soni said:

I agree. Feud and Pose are my favourites :party:  

I still havent seen pose!!! :diane: I didnt have tv when it was airing and idk where to watch it 

Bradley
1 hour ago, Borislshere said:

WAIT FEUD WAS CANCELED???

They said both Feud and American Crime Story were put on hold because unlike AHS, they're non-fiction and therefore it's hard to obtain material.

3 minutes ago, Luv u Sum said:

I still havent seen pose!!! :diane: I didnt have tv when it was airing and idk where to watch it 

Omg its one of the best! Torrent it maybe? 

Bradley

To be honest I couldn't care how many people watch the show, there are many great TV shows out there that are watched by fewer people but there are tons of other mediocre shows that gain so many freaking viewers. If you check the viewership of those TV shows that are nominated for Emmys, they often don't do as well as shows like superhero or police-procedural dramas. Feud and American Crime Story don't even do as well as 9-11 does.

It depends on the network itself, FX is a subscription-based network and obviously not everyone owns FX. Also this is the eighth season we're talking about, obviously not everyone is able to keep up.

Archived