Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Machine Gun Kelly Reacts To Eminem's "Killshot"; Announces “Binge” EP

goldenrealm

Featured Posts

goldenrealm

Source

Hours after Em dropped “Killshot,” MGK jumped on twitter and pretty much called the diss “trash,” while saying it took forever to respond too. “2 weeks and 3 interviews later...😂🤾🏼‍♂️🚽🚮 #legshot #letstalkaboutit” MGK tweeted out, while sharing the “trash” emoji and a picture of some judges holding up "6" signs, as if it were a 6 out of 10.

Just two minutes after that, MGK decided to capitalize off his notoriety this week and announce a new EP called Binge, which is dropping next week, September 21st. “BINGE EP 9.21.18” he captioned, while sharing the projects cover art that featured MGK’s tongue sticking out with the word “binge” tattooed on it.

It’s pretty safe to assume we’ll hear a couple more shots at Eminem on this Binge project, maybe even another full diss record, but MGK is definitely trying to capitalize off the extra eyes on him right now, and we can't blame him either.

I can't wait!

Galagala

I love the male version of Nicki vs Cardi.:ladyhaha: 

Rappers are so childish that I view these whole shitty things as a comedy now. 

Ready for them both to actually be friends. This is the most publicity Eminem’s had in a while, and MGK is getting recognition. Some beefs seem staged to me :oops:

Well he is milking it but I can't blame him; Rap Devil was the first song of his I'd listened to and it was straight fire so I'll probably be listening to Binge. :rip:

I mean, he is losing. That is all he  had to say? No bars? :lmao:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ItsTommyBitch

Rap feuds are so dumb :rip: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Archived