Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Random Gaga Conversation

AbuHassan1992

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sciencemonster

She has to spill info on ARTPOP. If she just talks about the perfume, I'll be disappointed.

Same.

Gaga is Life

I hope so! I really want info about it. I can't wait to read it :excited2:

Chic

Or fashion designers. Honestly, I don't care what happens, who does the song, as long as it SOUNDS good, I'm okay. I don't associate songs with producers. They all make different songs from what they "usually" do, at least in my opinion. I REALLY don't care. This goes with fashion designers too.

I understand there's that "signature sound" and "signature look", but honestly I don't care. If you made Summerboy and then Bad Romance, good for you. All these people have inter-connecting ranges of sounds, so what's the point of even caring about who does the song, or makes the costume?

At this point, I don't care if DJWS or Ronald fuking McDonald produces the lead single, I just want it to sound GOOD.

:crossed:

ToxicHot

I completely agree with you! :golfclap:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Chic

inb4 Ronald Mcdonald produces the first single

You stole my three pages of Ronald McDonald joke quotes :crossed:

ryhanna

I hope no one produces the first single and it's just a mess. Then we can call Gaga experimental 4 real :legend:

In the end a good producer can't turn a poorly written song into gold. If the song sounds like crap, its because Gaga wrote it to sound like crap.

Archived